Choosing The Best Makeup Tips To Cover Acne
According to studies, acne affects no less than 80% of all young people between the ages of twelve and twenty four. What causes acne? Luckily, however, there are certain things you can do to solve your acne problem. If you are looking for the best makeup for acne prone skin than you are in the right place. Makeup should achieve two very different purposes, first of all you need makeup that doesn’t affect your skin condition and does not worsen it, second of all you need a makeup that hides most of the acne’s effects.
The skin is very affected by heavy makeup. This means that following the two trends above can prove to be quite a daunting task. The best makeup for acne prone skin will typically contain some treatment prior to the makeup itself. The use of astringent lotions or tea tree oil is a must early in the morning. Also it is a great idea to keep the makeup on only for very limited amounts of time. Before you choose the wrong cosmetics and the wrong method of applying makeup, I will give you the tips on best makeup for acne prone skin.
Best Acne Makeup Tips:
- If you are looking for a makeup that just wouldn’t run down leaving your acne blasted face gawking at the world, the first thing you need to do is cleanse your face with a mild noncomedogenic cleanser. This would help to hold the makeup better! Just squirt some cleanser on your hands and massage it gently on your face. Rinse it off using tepid water followed by a cool splash. You can now wipe your face dry.
- If you are in a mood to stage an image makeover and flaunt super smooth skin, don’t forget to swipe your face with a purifying toner containing pore-unclogging salicylic acid before you grab the brush. Just dunk a cotton ball in an alcohol free toner and wipe it over your face post your cleansing routine. This won’t just help seal the skin pores, but will also remove any dirt or grime that your cleanser missed.
- Stay away from heavy, oil based skin moisturizers and opt for light water based lotions and serums. Since most oil based skin creams tend to clog the pores and aid breakouts, switching on to something light as water based lotions should take care of the moisture balance without making your face look greasy. Additionally, you can add some lavender oil or tea tree oil to soothe your skin.
- If a perfect complexion is what you are looking for, then ditching oil free, water based, transparent or matte makeup and covering up your face with a mineral foundation should leave you looking gorgeous. Just dip a brush into the cap, tap it to remove the excess foundation and apply it all over face, using gentle circular motions. This would obscure the acne better.
- While you may be tempted to bag the beauty booty and brush them across the crevices and bumps, it would be much better if you just let it go and resorted to minimal hues. Just swoosh off some blusher on your cheeks using a thick and clean brush. Sweep and merge the powder properly so that it doesn’t clump up on your acne.
- Dab a little concealer on your fingertip and apply it over your acne, pimple and other blemishes. Make sure that the concealer complements your skin tone and is of superior quality. Once you are done with applying the concealer, just brush a little translucent powder on your face, daub some lip-gloss, wear a little mascara and you are good to go.
We hope now you have learn the magic of best makeup for acne skin. So stop pondering over your acne, follow the tips and the correct procedure of makeup and get that radiant and glowing look.