Home Remedies To Reduce Acne Blemishes
Acne is a common problem that most teenagers have to face. Blemishes are marks on the skin due to boils, pimples, acne, itching, rashes or some other skin problems. When there are marks of pigmentation or blemishes due to suntan, then it takes more time for them to disappear. These procedures will heal a blemish within a few days and get your skin back to the fresh, healthy look it is meant to have.
The Best Home Remedies for Acne Blemishes
- Make a paste of coarsely ground green gram and apply on blemished skin to cleanse and exfoliate the it. This natural cleanser bleaches the skin with regular use and makes the skin appear lighter and blends the scars with skin color gradually.
- Oatmeal also cures acne blemishes quickly. Oatmeal is used in many facial masks and face scrubs and is successful because it naturally exfoliates the skin and absorbs oil in the pores that lead to blemishes.
- Create a solution of one part lemon juice and one part rose water. Leave this mixture on the face for 30 minutes to help with pimples and other blemishes.
- Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.
- Grate potatoes, wrap them in a cloth and take out the juice. Mix few drops of lemon juice and honey to it and apply it on the face. If you don’t want to apply it all over the face then apply only on the marks. Wash off after 20 minutes. Potato has bleaching agents, which reduces the blemishes. It’s better if you apply on the entire face as it is very useful in reducing pigmentation and marks caused by sun tan and burn.
- Baking soda can be used much like a microdensitometer treatment to exfoliate the skin. Mix 1 tsp. baking soda with 2 tsps. filtered water to make a paste. Massage the mixture on the acne scarring, and leave the paste on for a minute. Rinse. Repeat one to two times per week for several months for best results.
- Mix a teaspoon each of crushed garlic, honey and fuller’s earth with two tablespoons of carrot juice and apply this paste on your face. Let the paste dry naturally for 15 minutes and then rinse it off gently with water.
- Apply a homemade face pack made by mixing sandalwood powder and a little rose water. This paste should be allowed to dry on the skin for 10-15 minutes before washing your face with water.
- Drink lots of water to keep the skin hydrate and detoxified.
- Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies, & other skin infections.
The above packs are sure shot home remedies for acne blemishes and for getting rid of acne scars. So try all these options to clear away the blemishes from your skin with the fear of no side effects.