How To Cure Acne On Back Of Neck
Hundreds of millions of children have been admonished by their mothers always to wash the backs of their necks. Acne on the back of the neck is one of the most annoying and troubling areas where acne can form. Not only can you not regularly see it, it is also totally visible to others. Acne can be unsightly and uncomfortable, but having it on the back of your neck can be particularly troublesome. Though common in teenagers, it can persist into adulthood for both men and women.
Acne on the neck is pretty similar to back acne as the skin on this area is relatively thick and produces more oil (sebum) than other parts of your skin. Acne usually affects the face but may also affect the back, neck and chest. The severity can range from mild to severe. The biggest problems with acne are the unpleasant look of pimples and the scars they may leave behind. Here are some tips to help prevent or cure acne on back of neck are to simply have a steady intake of nutrients which your body needs.
How To Clear Up Acne on Back of Neck: Best Tips
- Use Lemon to Exfoliate Your Skin and Eliminate Toxins: If your skin is very oily, then there’s no better option than exfoliating it. You do it to remove any dead skin cells that may be residing on the dermis, doing nothing but to abet bacterial growth and clog the skin pores. Lemon juice is, by far, the best way when it comes to exfoliating your skin gently and naturally. It contains the biggest nutrient friend of your skin, Vitamin C, in the quantity of about 64%.
- Benzoyl peroxide: Benzoyl peroxide is a common topical treatment. It has three actions – it kills germs (bacteria), reduces inflammation and helps to unplug blocked pores. Therefore, it often works well to clear inflamed spots and it helps to clear blackheads and whiteheads (comedones). You can buy benzoyl peroxide at pharmacies, without a prescription.
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day. Hydrating properly will ensure that your body will not need to release as much oil and bacteria in the form of bacne.
- It is important that you removing fatty and oily foods from your diet and have a steady streaming of water to the body.
- Avoid All Sources of Irritation: Picking at skin, scratching an itch, rubbing it too hard, continuously using uncleaned pillows, wiping/rubbing sweat away, etc are among those top deeds that lead to unwanted irritation on your skin. Therefore, they should be avoided at all costs as irritation is the one of the chief abettors behind neck acne.
- The more water you drink the more you remove any toxic substances which can damage your skin and other bodily functions.
- Wash your whole body with an oil-free, medicated body wash. You want one with an active ingredient of 2% salicylic acid. Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash is a particular good product with this. Concentrate on the areas with pimples and wait a minute or so before rinsing to get rid of all the oil. Let the medicine sink in and do its work.
- Change your laundry detergent. If you have sensitive skin, the laundry detergent you use may irritate your skin. Try switching to a brand that will be easier on your skin.
Hope you will like these useful tips. Use the right skin treatments like those mentioned above and you can say goodbye to acne on your back, neck or chest.