15 Must Have Natural Remedies for Smooth Skin
Skin is the outermost covering of body invertebrates including humans. Skin is the largest organ in our body and it protects underlying tissues, muscles, ligaments bones and other internal organ. Many people dream about getting beautiful skin. A major problem that arises is the lack of fundamental knowledge to cure the most common beauty blunders like acne and dark spots.
Although there are numerous skin care products on the market that promise to give you smooth and flawless skin, they can be expensive and some even have harsh ingredients that can damage your skin. You should know how to get smooth skin using various home remedies to achieve good looking skin. If you want to get fair skin with softness and glow, then read this article to get some useful tips for getting smooth and glowing complexion.
How To Get Smooth Skin With Home Remedies
- Scrubbing The Skin: Many people believe that it is necessary to scrub the skin whenever they take a bath. The friction caused while scrubbing enhances the dryness of the skin. Do not use a scrubby sponge to rub the skin. Use your hands or soft washcloths.
- Apply honey for 15 minutes. Honey can be used with curd, liquorice, or lemon also for getting soft, fair and glowing complexion. Follow this beauty tip daily to replenish moisture in your skin naturally at home.
- Tea tree oil is commonly seen in anti-dandruff shampoos, but it is also considered excellent for getting rid of acne. Despite being an oil, tea tree oil has shown evidence of containing properties that disinfect your pores, dry up white and black heads, and sooth irritation.
- Lemon juice can be used to cleanse your skin, lighten spots and scars, as well as soften and smooth it. This citrus-rich fruit contains cleansing enzymes that remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin smoother and fresher. With its excellent astringent properties, lemon is a great natural cleanser for people who have oily skin.
- Wrinkles develop as we age because our skin loses its elasticity and begins to sag. These can be an unsightly occurrence and can ruin otherwise smooth skin. The good news is that there are several creams available on the market that can eliminate them as well as natural options. Two great examples of homemade cleansers that help eliminate wrinkles are one with milk and honey and one combining lemon juice with sugar.
- Tomatoes: If you are thinking of how to get glowing skin naturally, then tomatoes pure is a well known natural skin toner. All you need to do is to mash two or three fresh tomatoes in your grinder to get a smooth paste. Apply this puree on your face and hands and leave it on your skin for five to seven minutes. This will help in reducing the size of your skin pores. You need to repeat this natural treatment for a few weeks and you will really get glowing and smooth skin. It is also quite effective in treating pimples.
- Mix 1 spoon of sugar in the juice of 1 lemon. Scrub on your face, and body till sugar melts completely. This home remedy is very useful beauty tip for getting soft, and fair skin for all over the body.
- Apply the mixture of 2 spoons of rose water, 1/2 spoon of glycerin ,sunflower oil ,and sugar to get soft ,and glowing skin naturally at home.
- Make a cinnamon and honey mask. Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties, and honey is a natural anti-biotic. Together, these two things may help fight acne. Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon until you have made a uniform paste. After washing your face with water, apply the mask to your skin. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, and then wash off.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is another wonderful natural ingredient used in a number beauty recipes to maintain smooth and clear skin. It helps treat acne, fade blemishes and reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Water is important for you to drink plenty of water to get smooth skin. You will see a difference in the appearance of your skin if you drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. It is important for you to avoid sugary drinks and carbonated drinks and consume plain water more than normal to get glowing skin.
- Apply sandal wood with milk as a home remedy to get glowing, smooth, and fair skin at home naturally. This beauty tip is helpful in curing sunburn also.
- You can use the powder of 2 almonds.1 spoon of carrot juice, and 1 spoon of orange juice for 15 minutes to remove all scars, and pigmentation. This home remedy will help you in giving fair, smooth, and glowing skin.
- Make an egg white mask: Egg whites contain proteins and vitamins that are thought to combat acne and rebuild skin cells. They are also believed to soak up excess oil.
- Cucumber contains great hydrating, nourishing and astringent properties. They have the same pH as skin so they help restore the skin’s natural acid mantle, which protects it from bacteria and other contaminants. Regular use of a cucumber face mask can prevent pimples, blackheads, wrinkles and dry skin. To make the face mask, mix two tablespoons of oatmeal, one-half pureed cucumber and a little milk. Apply the mask to your face and neck area, leave it on for about 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water. You can also use cucumber as a cleanser. Just mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of other cleansers.
These easy and inexpensive home remedies can help you achieve smooth and flawless skin. With a little patience and a regular skin care regime, you’ll get the soft and supple skin you desire.