The Best and Easy Way To Hide The Pimples
How to hide pimples, facial scars, cold sore and other skin problems with makeup, like freckles, wrinkles and more to get perfect skin! We all hate pimples. They can be so embarrassing and awful if you have a date or an event that you need to be clear skin and pimple free for.
Since we can’t control when the little suckers are gonna pop up, try these great tips to reduce the swelling, redness and finally, how to cover it up completely. This is the best way to hide a pimple.
The Best Way To Hide the Pimples
Here are some simple steps to improve your talents on hiding and getting rid of flaws and banishing bad skin days!
- Cleansing Face Wash
- Powder Brush
- Foundation (optional)
Useful Tips for Hide the Pimples:
- First of all, you would be required to give your face a thorough rinse, with the help of a gentle cleanser. However, make sure that you use gentle motions to wash your face and do not end up scrubbing it too much.
- The next step will comprise of applying some toner on your pimple. Not only will it help absorb the excess oil, but also make the pimples settle down a bit. Thereafter, apply some moisturizer on your face.
- After you feel that the toner as well as the moisturizer has become completely dry, it is the time to make use of the concealer. Dab the concealer directly on top of your pimple. As far as it is possible, try to go for a medicated concealer, with anti-blemish ingredients.
- Leave the concealer for sometime, to let it dry completely. Now, making use of a cosmetic sponge or cotton swab, blend the edges of the concealer. This will help soften the edges and make them much less conspicuous.
- Wait for a few minutes and then, make use of a powder brush to set the concealer. For the purpose, make use of loose powder brush, rather than the pressed powder one. The former will allow you to simply plump up the pimple, minimizing direct contact and avoiding any unwanted irritation.
- In case you have redness around the pimple, it is advisable to use a foundation, with a yellow base, on the area. It will help counteract the redness and disguise the pimple.
Low key and simple are the best ways to go to conceal a pimple. Many efforts to conceal them end up showcasing them. Keep your face clean and well moisturized in between makeup applications and avoid scrubbing, or picking at pimples. They usually go away in a few days on their own.