7 Best Tips on Concealing Acne Scars
Acne can be a horrifying skin blemish, but the scars it leaves behind can be permanent reminders of your skin troubles. Acne scars can be difficult to hide under makeup, and some scars can be so prominent that they look more severe than they actually are. While these scars will heal over time, most people have them for several months and years after the acne subsides. Have you ever wondered how to conceal acne scars? It may seem like a basic step to applying makeup, but there are some tricks that make concealing blemishes easier. Here are some of the best ways to hide acne scars.
The Most Useful Concealing Acne Scars
- Applying too much concealer can make acne scars more visible or cause the makeup to look cakey. Apply just enough to spread a light layer over the area you need to conceal. Remember that you can always add more, but it’s more difficult to take away what you’ve already applied.
- Don’t pick pimples, or pop them. leave them alone, and they will disappear, but skincare is very important.
- At the very minimum, you should cleanse and moisturize your skin twice daily. Make sure to remove your makeup before cleansing at night; otherwise, washing your face with cleanser will only remove the makeup and not actually cleanse the skin.
- You should always apply makeup to clean, moisturized skin. To enhance the appearance of your makeup and increase its staying power, apply a makeup primer before putting on your makeup. Primers have a silicone base that helps fill in lines and evens out the surface texture of the skin. It makes your makeup stay on longer and stay true to its actual color.
- Put a lot of eye makeup on (but not too much) to get the attention away from the scars. Lipsticks and lip glosses work great as well.
- For ultimate staying powder and concealment, always set your foundation and concealer with a powder. Powder keeps everything in place and allows it to last throughout the day.
- Asking some of your friends can also be a great way to find out how to cover them. Blush could bring the attention to your scars, but not if you don’t put too much.
Hope you will like these useful acne scars treatment tips. So, here I’m going to put some suggestions please follow them. Don’t touch your face. Your hands have oils on them, which can cause acne! And Make sure to clean off all traces of makeup at the end of the day. Let me know if you have any other suggestions and tell me about your favorite concealer product!