10 Most Useful Natural Hair Care Tips for Everyone
Naturally long and beautiful hair is a dream of every woman. Hair being a part of our body requires the basic nutrients. But we hardly pay heed to this. Fast moving lifestyle hardly gives us enough time to stick to proper and natural way of life. Every one now, improper diet such as fast food or junk food, this is a low in nutrients but high in fat. In addition to this improper hair care can lead you towards dandruff and other hair-related problems.
There are many products available in the market that helps in caring for the hair naturally. However, overuse of some of these products can sometimes damage the hair. The following lines are dedicated to some of the most useful hair care tips that will help you achieve healthier and better looking hair.
Natural Hair Care Tips
- Coconut Oil is the best when it comes to strengthening the hair and the roots. Applying coconut oil to your hair once a week before you have a bath is very essential and the best hair loss tips. You can also mix lime with coconut oil and apply to the hair.
- Apply some Castor oil to the scalp of your head and not to the whole length of the hair as it will difficult to remove when you wash. Wrap your head in a towel and let it be overnight. Wash it off the first thing in the morning and you will see the difference in a few weeks when done regularly.
- Use a natural hair conditioner to bring the shine back to your hair. Conditioners help to restore the moisture back into your hair which may otherwise become brittle from overuse of shampoo. Browse through our pages for easy natural hair conditioner recipes.
- Use a wooden comb with smooth tips to comb your hair since it causes less damage to your hair and scalp. Hair is very fragile when wet, so avoid combing at that time. In any case, avoid using sharp toothed combs. Keep your combs, brushes and other hair accessories clean always.
- Hair is most susceptible to damage when wet. For this reason treat your wet hair with extreme care and avoid rubbing harshly or pulling. Allow your hair to dry before combing or brushing. This will prevent hair from breaking.
- Dry and brittle hair lacks the natural and normal moisture level and usually tends to be devoid of the necessary vitality and hair shine. A simple hair remedy is to massage a small chunk of butter over your hair, specifically hair ends and tips and leave for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and enjoy luxuriant shiny hair!
- A hot hair oil treatment is especially good for oily hair. Warm up any vegetable oil and gently massage into your scalp. For added benefits add a few drops of rosemary oil and lavender oil. Do not heat the oil if you have dry and brittle hair. Use this natural hair care tip and reap the benefits.
- Once a week treat your hair to a gentle massage of warm olive oil. After application, wrap your hair in a towel and let the oil work the moisture back into your hair for about 45 minutes. Shampoo and thoroughly rinse later.
- An ionic hair dryer dries your hair much faster (which causes less damage) yet is still gentler to hair than the old-fashioned dryers.
- Another hair care tip for healthier and shiner hair is to use an easy-to-make hair mask containing 2 teaspoons castor oil with 1 teaspoon glycerin and one egg white. This mask works best when applied and massaged onto wet hair, allowed to firmly settle for 5-10 minutes and then washed later.