8 Easy Tips on How to Prevent Pimples Naturally
One of several most commonly encountered home remedies for spots is actually tooth paste. This strategy is so popular for one reason it actually does work! After just one use of toothpaste on pimples, left on overnight, the spots might vanish or at least be significantly decreased. The constituents in the tooth paste dehydrates any spot, taking out the oils and dirts; it generally operates in a comparable method to a clay face masque.
Pimples are quite a common problem especially with teenagers. Acne scar elimination is also one of their main concerns. Pimples can be hard to get rid of, and the products we use to get rid of pimples are made of chemicals, which obviously aren’t good for your skin. So here are some tips to get rid of pimples naturally, this way you won’t harm your skin!
What Causes of Pimples?
Pimples are caused when the sebaceous glands located at the base of hair follicles become overactive; the most vulnerable parts of the body are the face, back, chest and shoulders. The clogged hair follicle gradually enlarges, producing a bump. As the follicle enlarges, the wall may rupture, allowing irritating substances and normal skin bacteria access into the deeper layers of the skin, ultimately producing inflammation.
Tips on How to Prevent Pimples Naturally
- For pimples, cut a few onions and cook in lard until they become transparent. When cooked they should be applied on pimples in poultice form by tying the mixture in muslin cloth.
- Carrot juice alone or mixed with spinach and parsley juice is very effective. About 15 ounces of carrot juice mixed with 5 ounces of spinach juice is excellent for any kind of blemishes.
- You can apply cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure acne pimple scars. Before bathing, apply a blend of honey, tomato pulp, and rose water and apply on your face, wait for twenty minutes and washing off.
- A good home remedy for treating acne is butter and turmeric mixture. Apply 1 teaspoon of butter mixed with turmeric powder on your face. It helps to avoid blemishes, and also act as an anti wrinkle agent.
- Sometimes washing your face more than twice a day can leave the skin sore and dry. It is true that those who have oily skin are more tend to get acne, but too much washing can worsen acne problem. Wash with mild soap and if you have dry patches then apply some moisturizer. Oil free moisturizers are also available in the market.
- Aloe Vera can also help you get rid of acne pimple. Applying a bit of aloe vera directly onto the pimple can help clear it up.
- Honey has a natural antimicrobial action and has been used among the natural cures for acne for a long time.
- An ice treatment is also helpful for acne cure. Hold an ice pack or some ice cubes in a towel on the pimple area .Do this for a few minutes, several times a day. This will help minimize the appearance of the pimple and help shrink the inflammation and pain that sometimes comes along with it.
These actions essentially raise the production of sebum and rupture the membranes beneath your skin. The infection and sebum will increase under your skin and generate further acne pimples. It also creates the possibility of generating acne scars on your skin. If you follow these natural tips to cure acne pimples, you will get significant result rather fast – often within a week.