8 Secret Homemade Winter Hair Care Tips for 2015
Winter season brings dryness, and it’s very important to take good care of our hair as the cold dry air causes harm to skin and hair and makes them excessively dry ant it results to breakage of hair. Dull, flyaway, branching out into what seems like a million split ends. Winter is a season of many lovely things – hair is not usually one of them.
To ensure that all of us maintain our gorgeous strands this winter, we spoke to a few winter hair care pros who offered up the following tips:
The Best Hair Care Tips for Winter Weather 2015
- Take 100gm of heena soak it for 3hrs with the red tea. Then add 2tblspn lemon juice, 2tblespn curd, 1 egg white mix them well. Apply it on the hair. Leave it for 1hr and wash it. You can feel the difference in your hair. Your hair became so smooth, soft and shiny.
- Next, seal in all of that good moisture with an oil. Oil alone doesn’t moisturize and using moisturizer without oil will allow moisture to escape your strands in no time. Great oil options are olive oil, coconut oil, or jojoba oil. Finally, apply a moisture-rich cream, butter, or cream/gel that will help you complete your style.
- Take 1 banana and mash it then add 3 to 4 drops of almond oil. Mix it well and message it into the hair. Keep it for 30 minutes and wash with a mild shampoo.
- Eliminate dandruff flakes and itchy scalp with this simple ginger repair treatment. Squeeze ginger root to get 1tbsp of juice. Mix ginger juice, 1tsp olive oil and 2 tsp of lemon juice in a bowl. Apply the mixture directly to your scalp and let dry for 45 minutes. Shampoo and rinse hair as normal.
- Warm two teaspoons of olive oil and massage it slowly through your scalp. This slow massaging helps the oil penetrate deep into the roots. A warm olive oil massage will give your hair shine and remove dandruff and frizz, while also controlling hair breakage.
- Instead of shampooing, try the hair care tips with baking soda by massaging it into the hair and scalp to absorb oil and loosen dead skin or scalp. Rinse your hairs without any shampoos. With this hair care solutions, your hair may appear dry initially, but after several weeks your hair care tips will remove dandruff and hairs will be smooth and shiny.
- Take 3 Aloevera leaves, 3 table spoon Neem leave paste and curd mix them and apply it on the hair. Live it for 30 secs and wash it. This ‘ll help you to prevent from dandruff.
- Honey naturally attracts and locks in moisture. This mask is especially good for sun or heat damaged hair. Mix half a cup of honey with one egg yolk. Massage into hair and let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse and wash hair as normal.
Well, that pretty much sums it up! I hope these are helpful tips during these very cold winter months. Have any tips of your own? Leave them in the comments!