Most Effective Hair Care Secret Tips
Beautiful, shining hair is a valuable asset. It can also be a versatile Style accessory, to be colored, curled, dressed up or smoothed down. Your hair plays a big factor in determining how you look and perceive yourself. There are no secrets to beautiful hair! With a great cut and style, you’ll feel like a million bucks.
Proper hair care shows from the top of your head, so you want to be on top of your hair. The importance of well cared for hair can be found in the careful selection of hair care products. Hair care requires patience along with gentle hair care products and a hair cut every few months. Hair color is a wonderful option for creating a new look for yourself and hair care products are becoming less harmful to your hair care.
Basic Hair Care Secrets
- Do not shampoo your hair everyday. Hair that has not been washed for a day or two is easier to style. Infact washing your hair once every two or three days will actually make your hair healthy. Washing your hair everyday robs hair of essential oils and dries your scalp and hair.
- If you have oily hair squirt water at the roots. Water adds lift to the hair roots. You can sprinkle some baby powder to the roots of the hair as well. For dry coarse hair condition the ends of your hair well every time you wash them.
- If you want to tie your hair up in a bun, keep the bun loose. Finger comb your hair into a low disheveled bun.
- For sexy wavy hair use a sea salt spray. Mix sea salts in water and fill a spray bottle. Squirt sea salt on damp hair, scrunch your hair and let it air dry. As most of us have hair that has a natural wave and the sea salts will bring it out.
- While blow-drying your hair finger comb your hair and separate the tangles with your fingers. Dry your hair in this manner till your hair is almost dry and then use a brush.
- Bangs are the in thing. Layering hair with bangs is the perfect hairstyle. Keep the bangs thick and heavy or choose side-swept bangs. Side-swept bangs paired with long layers look beautiful.
- Coloring your hair is another hair treatment option. It is a nice change from the way you normally look. But choose a hair color that will suit your skin color. Ask a professional to help you choose the right color for your skin tone.
- Cut your hair in layers, this will make you look a lot younger.
- While curling your hair before using Velcro rollers use curling irons. Squirt your dry hair with styling spray and then use a medium curling iron to curl 2-inch sections of hair before rolling hair in Velcro rollers.
- Color your hair regularly. Color your hair every 28 days by doing this you may actually prevent your hair from getting damaged.
- For shiny hair add a few drops of shine serum to water and squirt it on to your hair.
- Use a shampoo that is pH balanced and that is formulated for your hair type. Conditioner should be nourishing but not heavy. Rinse with cool water for extra shine.
- Avoid excessive blow drying and air dry hair whenever possible. This will help prevent split ends and drying.
- Massage the scalp with the oil regularly to encourage oil production.
- After swimming, wash your hair with fresh water as soon as possible to remove chlorine residue.
- Never brush wet hair, which can lead to breakage; instead, use a wide tooth comb after you shampoo and save the brush for later.