Interesting Facts About Human Behavior
A person is quite a mysterious creature. Nevertheless, there are many dependencies between certain factors and our behavior. The human psyche remains one of the most mysterious things in the world. A lot of information about the psychology of human behavior still remains beyond the limits of cognition despite the fact that today psychologists can even predict our behavior based on certain rules.
Let’s consider the most interesting facts about human behavior.
- When people laugh, everyone instinctively looks at the person whom they like the most.
- Pay attention to the feet of people during the conversation. If the toe of a person’s foot is turned in your direction, it means that he/she is interested in the conversation and in you. If not, then, most likely, a person thinks only about how to get rid of you as quickly as possible.
- If you show that you are happy to see someone, then it is likely that this person will also be happy to see you next time.
- Smile and keep eye contact with the person you are talking to – it immediately attracts him/her to you.
- If you have an important interview, then it is useful to imagine that you and an interviewer are close friends.
- It is very useful to notice the color of the person’s eyes. A person will unconsciously feel sympathy due to a slightly elongated eye contact.
- Going on the first date, it is very reasonable to take your partner to some exciting place. Positive emotions of this meeting will be associated with you.
- The study showed that if you share your goals with others, the chances of achieving them are reduced because you lose motivation.
- People become much more honest if they are tired.
- According to research, when modern people suddenly loses a phone, they panic so much that it can be compared with the experience of those people who survived a clinical death.
- When we read something, it turns out that it doesn’t matter in what order the letters in words are. The main thing is that the first and last letters of the word remain where they should be.
- People feel much happier when they have something to do. You always have to work, have some hobby, or just meet with friends sometimes.
- It’s hard to believe, but our thoughts become more logical and orderly when we think or speak a non-native language.
- Contrary to popular belief, a person is not able to do several things simultaneously because our brain can focus only on one prevailing function at a certain point in time. This shows that we can’t be distracted by two different things at the same time.
- In order to get used to something, we have to do it more than 2 months, to be exact – 66 days. If you want to get used to proper nutrition, then you may need a little less – about 55 days. But the sport will take longer – up to 75 days.
- If you are tormented by nightmares, it may be because of cold. The scientific fact is that the colder it is in the bedroom, the more chances to see a bad dream.
- There is a principle in psychology: the more expectations about an event, the higher the probability of a crushing disappointment. You wait more – you get less, you wait less – you get more.
- There is no better word for people than their names. The first thing you need to remember when you meet is the name. NOT a position at work, not a profession, but a name. This is the basic rule of establishing a good relationship.
- Psychologists have determined that a woman needs only 45 seconds in order to evaluate an unfamiliar man. 10 seconds for a general impression of the body, 8 seconds for the eyes, 7 seconds for the hair, 10 seconds for the lips and chin, 5 seconds for the shoulders, and the last 5 for the ring if a man has it.
Thanks to our friends from http://uabrides.com for providing this article.