How To Do Your Makeup Like A Barbie Doll
One of most favorite dolls that girls used to play with is Barbie. In fact, baby girls are crazy about this doll, as it is beautiful and stylish. Whatever the case, you’re on your way, with a few specific makeup tricks, to looking like a living doll. Are you going as barbie for Halloween? Or are you just dressing up for fun? If so, here’s how to do barbie doll makeup the right way!
The Best Barbie Doll Makeup Tips and Tricks
Things You’ll Need:
- Makeup primer
- Excellent coverage foundation
- Brow pencil or powder
- Eye makeup primer
- Eyeshadow blender brush
- Eyelash curler
- Makeup sponge
- High-shine clear lip gloss
- First of all, foundation is applied on the face. Foundation used must match with the skin tone. The coverage must be excellent so that complexion look even and flawless. If there are any blemishes or scars on the face, these must be hidden properly with foundation or concealer.
- Make sure your eyebrows are perfectly shaped and trimmed, with no stray or scraggly hairs. Define them and get rid of sparseness between hairs with a brow pencil or powder.
- Put on light blue eyeshadow with a a little pink at the top (right under your eyebrow.) Now, put on fake eyelashes (optional) and mascara.
- Find a pink blush that complements your coloring and buff into the apples of your cheeks. With a makeup sponge, fade away any edges in your blush to keep color evident, yet as natural as possible.
- Enhance your lips by lining over your natural lip shape. You do not need a bright or dark pink lipstick; what is most important is that you wear an ultra-reflective highly pigmented lip product in a color that suits you and complements the rest of your makeup.
- Make sure you use one that suits your coloring and does not overpower the rest of your makeup. Blend so you appear to naturally be glowing from within, or at least seem to have a doll-perfect complexion.
Hope you will like these barbie doll makeup tips. If you know any tips about any makeup so please share with us via comments.