How To Erase a Pimple Scar – 8 Easy Tips
Pimples no doubt causes pain, but what is even more painful are the scars that remain after the skin condition heals. Pimple scars can be embarrassing and long lasting. Everybody’s skin is different, and there are different causes of scarring. If the scars aren’t too huge or deep, then you can always treat them at home using some natural pimple scar treatments. There are ample treatment options when it comes to pimple scar removal in less time.
How To Remove a Pimple Scar Quickly
- Drink plenty of water: When you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, you can make your skin shed those unwanted dead skin cells thus allowing the new skin to grow faster. Having proper skin hygiene will go a long towards removing scars.
- Scrub your face at night with warm water and immediately wash with cold water. Warm water will open your pores. Cold water helps close pores, which in turn keeps oils out of your skin so your pimples and scars become healthy.
- Use a yogurt mask. For a refreshing way to calm down oily skin: Apply plain, chilled yogurt on your face and leave on for about 10 minutes. Yogurt isn’t just good to eat; when put on skin, it absorbs excess oils and zaps bacteria. It even makes your pores appear smaller.
- Tea Tree Oil: This natural oil is also very effective to clear acne scars fast but make sure to purchase pure tea tree oil from a reliable source. This approach, that involves applying 2-3 drops of tea tree oil on the scar, has proven beneficial to clear the scars.
- Fruits and vegetables also contain healthy juices that can help hydrate your body. You should eat plenty of fruits and vegetables for your healthy skin to grow and heal those scars.
- Apply vitamin E oil to your skin once a day. Vitamin E provides a natural oil that helps restore elasticity and regenerate skin cells. Applying more than once a day can leave your face oily and over saturated.
- Applying an oil-free, non-comedogenic (means it doesn’t clog pores) moisturizer that’s especially suited for oily skin will keep skin from over-drying and will surely prevent more pimples from forming.
- Lemon Juice: Daily application of fresh lemon juice (3-4 drops) on the acne scars can also help to clear this skin problem as early as possible. For severe acne scars, application of lemon juice may only lighten the scar, and might not remove it entirely.
Hope you will like and follow these useful tips. So, here are some suggestions for you please follow them. Avoid popping and scratching pimples and scars. This type of stress only damages your skin. While it is difficult, avoiding this type of contact will ensure that the scars and pimples you have will not get worse.