How To Make Chicken Hollandaise: Recipe
Chicken hollandaise is popular dish of american cuisine. It is a tasty main dish. No high protein diet would be complete without the chicken hollandaise.
- 1/2 package perdue® fit & easy , boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thin-sliced
- 1/2 cup prepared hollandaise sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 cups fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounces jumbo lump crabmeat
- 8 asparagus spears, steamed
- 4 lemon wedges
- Whisk together Hollandaise sauce, seafood seasoning and 3 tablespoons chives.
- In a shallow dish, stir together flour, salt and pepper. Coat chicken slices on both sides with flour. Melt butter in a large, non-stick skillet over high heat. Add chicken and sauté until brown on both sides and firm.
- Reduce heat to low, and add crabmeat and 1/4 cup Hollandaise to skillet, and stir gently until warm.
- To serve, divide chicken between 2 plates. Top with asparagus and crabmeat. Spoon remaining Hollandaise over and sprinkle with remaining chives.