6 Natural Skin Care Tips for Silky Skin
Beauty, contrary to the popular adage, is not just skin deep. Natural skin care tips are essential for formulating a skin care regime that is cost effective. If you want natural beauty, it will really boil down to your daily skin care habits. Understanding what the skin needs in order to have a healthy glow and avoid the signs of aging is what will ultimately lead to natural beauty.
It has been my experience that if you follow the steps below, you will be well on your way to having age defying, natural looking skin. Here are a just a few natural skin care solutions for you to try. You’ll be very pleased with the results:
The Most Effective Silky Skin Care Tips
- Tomatoes, for instance, provide vitamins A and C which means they can really benefit your skins’ natural beauty. Simply cut a tomato in half and rub it on your skin. Wait a few minutes and wash it off. The results will definitely be noticeable and the procedure is so simple that it can be added to your daily skin care routine.
- Egg yolk mixed with honey makes for a really great mask: put on your skin, leave it on for 20 minutes, and rinse off. Excellent for sensitive skin. Honey gives a tingling/ticklish sensation, so if you are sensitive to that, use the egg yolk alone.
- Drink at least 12 cups of filtered, re-mineralized water daily, preferably away from food for optimal absorption. Remember the skin is the largest organ and needs to be hydrated. Coffee, alcohol and caffeinated beverages dehydrate the skin, so increase your water intake if you consume these.
- Mix a teaspoon of water with a teaspoon of baking soda. Put this into a bottle and into the fridge. Apply the mixture underarms as per your requirement. This will prevent the foul smell and keep you fresh throughout the day.
- Rub this over your face and using a damp cotton pad soaked in warm water, gently wipe excess oil off. It’s great for removing make up.
- Grow your own plant and if you have skin irritations or especially sun burn, slice open a leaf and remove the gel inside. Aloe is a soothing cooling gel and full of vitamins. It hydrates, nourishes and helps generate new skin tissue.
If you follow the steps above, you will be well on your way to having great skin, naturally! It takes time and there is no quick fix, but if you can commit to having beautiful skin, abundant health will follow!