Floor Exercise Tips For Weight Loss
If you do not have the time or money to join a gym, follow these easy floor exercises to lose weight. Floor exercises offer a simple and effective way to lose weight from the comfort, privacy and convenience of your home. They do not require heavy or expensive equipment but they will bring results nonetheless.
Since you are performing the floor exercises at home unsupervised, take care when doing them so you do not cause injury to yourself by performing a movement incorrectly. It is best to warm up your muscles prior to beginning every exercise routine.
Easy Floor Exercises for Losing Weight:
- Lie on the floor on your back in a comfortable position, while your hands resting on either side of your head. Raise your legs up to a 45 degree angle and set them in a cycling motion alternating your left elbow to right knee and vice versa. Repeat it at least 10 times.
- Remain lying on the floor and bend your knees up in such a manner that your feet touch the floor. Put your hands across your chest. Squeeze your lower abdominal muscles from inside, until it begins to hurt. Remain in this position for 30 seconds and repeat it ten times. This exercise is meant to flatten and tighten the fat tummy.
- Come up to a kneeling position. Place your hands on your thighs. Now bring your hands behind your back and grip them together. Stretch your hands up and back as far as possible. Release and repeat 10 times.
- Lie down facing the floor. Keep your shoulder, back and legs in a straight position. Bring your right foot and left hand behind your back as far as possible and try to grab or at least touch the right foot with your left hand. To do this correctly and more comfortably, move your head slightly upward. Switch the sides and repeat 5 times.
- Lie down on your hands and knees, facing the floor. Keep your arms straight and do 10-15 modified push ups. It is better to do the original version of push ups instead, but this will also give you the desired results as you might find the original one strenuous and difficult to learn. Once you become comfortable with the modified version, move on to the real one.