The Useful Skin Care Tips for December
December is just a day away and January will be here before we know it. It’s time to fortify and protect your skin now, if you haven’t already done so. Our skin is the best reflection of our health and mental state. Every woman wants to have a glowing skin, especially during the holiday season. Therefore, we all should pay a lot of attention and upgrade our skin care habits in order to maintain its health and beauty. Take a look to some winter skin care tips for December 2012.
The Best December Skin Care Tips
- Water is a vital element for our body, especially for our skin. Deprived of water, the skin dries, turns red, becomes rougher, ages more rapidly, and is not able to face the external aggressions. Therefore, the first important gesture that can help you avoid damages is to drink water.
- Dry skin tends to build up and become flaky. Choose more emollient facial scrubs and masks to clear skin of dead skin cells without drying out your skin.
- During winter months try layering products. Use both a serum and a night cream and add Aquaphor to any chapped areas.
- Diet is an essential element when it comes to skin care in general. A balanced diet and drinking a lot of water can have amazing effects upon your skin. These molecules produce numerous free radicals that are responsible, among others, of the dull aspect of the skin.
- Choose suited moisturizing creams with rich textures, which are perfect for winter, that nourish and recharge the skin. Apply hydrating, nourishing and regenerating masks, two times a week, in order to repair the skin and prepare it to face external aggressions.
- Use a cream containing petroleum jelly, shea butter, vegetable oils, silicone, as they confer a protective screen. In case of cracking and itchiness, apply a very thick layer of cream on the hands and leave it during the night. When going outside, make sure you wear gloves to keep your hands warm.
- Lips need extra protection during the winter months. Apply a hyaluronic acid based serum prior to lip balms, glosses or lipsticks.
Hope you will like and follow these amazing winter skin care tips in December. Enjoy your December and we wish you and yours the very best this winter season! Happy Holidays!