How To Break Down Belly Fat Fast
Belly fat. Ugh. The one thing standing between you and your swim suit. Unfortunately, sometimes it takes more than just sit-ups to slim down your waist. Unless you burn fat while building mass, your hard-earned muscles will be hidden. The quickest way to fail on your fat-fighting mission is through a lack of discipline.
Here are a few tips and tricks that can really help you not just get rid of a little unwanted fat, but make your body healthier, too! With an active lifestyle there are several steps you can take to help you become or remain trim all over. This will improve the look of your hips, legs, arms and neck as well as your belly.
The Best Tips To Lose Belly Fat Fast
- Take a deep breath: Practice conscious breathing by inhaling through your nose and letting the air expand into your tummy, then breathe out through your mouth. Stopping work and taking 5-10 conscious breaths can calm your mind and give you a rejuvenating time out.
- Stop boozing, quit smoking: Think cigarettes keep you thin? Think again. Both smoking and alcohol raise the levels of the stress hormone cortisol in your body.
- Get some calorie-burning cardio exercise. Of course you’ve already heard that pointer often, but Weltman takes this idea one step further, noting that high-intensity aerobic exercise is even more effective at burning off visceral fat than the same amount of low-intensity exercise.
- Reducing or eliminating sugar from your diet. This includes ALL forms of sugar and fructose, whether refined or “all-natural” such as agave or honey, as well as all grains (including organic ones), as they quickly break down to sugar in your body.
- Juice one lemon, or simply add about two tablespoons of lemon juice to one cup of warm water. Drink every morning before you eat. Feeling ambitious? Try a one-two punch of one tablespoon ACV + one tablespoon lemon juice to water, and drink that instead
- Drinking your recommended eight glasses of H2O daily will help your body run more efficiently, making your workouts and healthy eating efforts way more effective. Plus, the more water you drink, the more excess you’ll flush out, so you wind up actually de-bloating as a result.
- When you’re under extreme stress, your body secretes cortisol which messes with your insulin production leading to belly fat. Vitamin C helps to balance cortisol spikes. In addition, Vitamin C is good for your and boosts the immune system.
- Strength training is essential for weight loss because it burns calories while improving insulin sensitivity and glucose uptake. It is preferable to cardio training because it produces a more favorable muscle-building response and burns more fat.
If you’re looking to get rock-hard abs, remember that proper dietary choices is your first step, but from there a comprehensive fitness program and targeted ab exercises will help you achieve your goal.