7 New Mascaras To Must Try Today
A good mascara is absolutely an essential tool to have in your beauty lineup. Mascaras aren’t the easiest make-up to shop. You’re faced with the shelves and shelves of different wands, slapped with the various buzzwords. The new generation of mascaras combines high-spec wands with high-tech formulas.
There are so many awesome mascaras on the market right now that sometimes it’s hard to figure out where to start! Here, in this post I have highlighted some amazing mascaras for 2014.
The Best Mascaras 2014
- Extreme Length Mascara: It’s all about the brush: The short, gripping bristles grab and coat every single hair to create a long, feathery effect.
- Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Flared Mascara: If you’re looking for awesome mascara that won’t break the bank, this is the purchase for you. It’s waterproof and adds a ton of length to your lashes, causing some to wonder if it’s too good to be true. It’s not.
- Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara: If you’re looking for bouncy lashes, look no further than the Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara. For the best coverage and lash extension, Lancome recommends you start in the middle of the lashes before turning your attention to the corners.
- Guerlain Cils D’Enger Maxi Lash Mascara: If you like to layer your mascara for extra wow-factor then Guerlain’s Cils D’Enger Maxi Lash Mascara is the one for you. The lightweight formula builds beautifully layer upon layer without looking clumpy.
- CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara: If you hate with a passion when clumps of mascara pile up on your lashes, then listen up! This voluminous formula and its fine-toothed-comb brush head work in tandem to kick clumps to the curb.
- Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara: While it’s lengthening your lashes with growth ingredients procapil and keratin, it also contains mini micro-fibers that give the illusion your lashes are already TDF.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Power Volume: This is mascara that I personally used for over a year. It’s advertised as 24-hour mascara, and it really does last that long. Although it’s drugstore mascara, it can easily be confused for a high-end purchase, because it’s just that good.
What’s your favorite mascara? I’m always looking for new products to try out so let me know in the comments!