Acne Removal Tips You Need to Learn
The nightmare of every teenager is to get acne. Unfortunately for a lot of teenagers this nightmare comes true and they only want one thing. Getting rid of that acne as quick as possible. Acne affects people irrespective of their sex. Men lack the knowledge to deal with acne than women, as skincare, beauty regimen and acne removal products is widely used by the fairer sex and thousands of beauty products are available for them. Either your wife or girl friend can provide some valuable tips on skin care and products used for taking care of acne. A visit to the skin doctor might also be very helpful in combating acne and to prevent breakouts of acne.
Acne removal treatments depend on the severity of the case. Usually, treatment is either in the form of oral medication, or topical treatments. However, off late, acne removal laser treatment has also gained popularity. Most people who have mild acne try to treat it with over the counter acne removal products (cream, face wash, etc).
However, acne removal home remedies are also very popular, and several of them are said to be very effective. At times, in conjunction with these therapies, a person may also make some lifestyle changes. People who have more aggressive versions of acne may need prescription medicines. If you fall into the category of people who have mild to moderate acne, here are some acne removal tips that may help.
Tips for Acne Removal:
- One of the best ways to treat acne problem is to indulge in regular cleaning. Wash the face at least two times a day, once in the morning and once at night. Make sure you use a mild face wash/ soap. Do not scrub the area incessantly. It may heighten the problem, instead of reducing it.
- Another effective home remedy for acne would be using lemon juice and rose water. For this, mix equal parts of lemon juice and rose water. Using a cotton pad, apply this mixture and leave it for an hour. Continue this for about 15 to 20 days, to get the desired results.
- A mixture of yeast and lemon juice works well to get rid of acne. For this, combine a tablespoon of dried or fresh yeast with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Apply this combination on your face and leave it on, until it gets hard. Thereafter, peel it or wash it with warm water.
- Tea tree oil is another effective treatment for curing acne at home. The antimicrobial agents present in the oil make it effective. You can either use it in the pure form or as gels, lotions and creams.
- Did you know that oatmeal is an excellent acne removing agent? To use it, the first step would be to cook the oatmeal. Apply this on the affected area and let it stay for about fifteen minutes. Thereafter, wash your face with warm water.
- Avocado paste, mixed with water, is a natural constituent for getting rid of acne. Wash your face with this mixture and get a clear skin in just about a few days.
- Another option to get rid of the acne problem would be to go for a bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary. This will help you reduce acne.
- Apart from applying products on the acne, the intake of right ingredients can also help lessen acne. Mix honey in 3 glass of water and squeeze lemon. Drink this to get relieved from acne.
- For getting rid of acne, mix 2 to 3 tea bags with some basil. Cook this mixture in boiling water for about 10 to 20 minutes. Then, apply on the acne-infected area with a cotton ball.
- People who are prone to acne should have a diet rich in fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Having carrots is highly advised, as it boosts the protective tissue of the skin, thereby helping prevent acne.
- Do not binge on deep fried foods or those containing refined sugars and starches. These products greatly contribute to the acne problem.