7 Ways To Get Rid of Pimples on Butt
Having to deal with acne on your face is one thing, but pimples on your butt is another problem altogether. However, your butt is one of the most awkward places to breed acne as it becomes extremely difficult to cope up with the situation. Your self-confidence takes a down ride leaving you in an utter state of despair and hopelessness. Many of us suffer from butt pimples and the major causes behind the outbreak of such pimples are the same culprit behind that of face acne: sweat. So, getting rid of butt acne may be something you can do at home following the simple instructions below.
How to Get Rid of Pimples on Butt
- Apply and massage a gently exfoliating cream into the buttocks, concentrating on the affected areas. Rinse well. Exfoliation helps remove dead skin cells that can trap impurities and cause butt acne.
- To get rid of butt pimples, make sure you do not wear too tight underwear, as your skin should be able to breathe.
- Squeezing your butt pimples is something you can do without. All you need to do is cleansing the butt area 2-3 times a day but of course with an odorless soap or a specific acne cleanser that has no harsh chemicals whatsoever.
- Allow all ointments to dry before getting dressed. Benzoyl peroxide can bleach your clothes, or the ointment can be rubbed off by your clothes before it has a chance to properly treat the acne on your bottom.
- Every day while you are bathing, use loofah to wash your butts. Using these with soap with invigorate the skin, thereby reducing the butt pimples.
- You could also apply tea tree oil on your butts to get rid of pimples. You could also use zit creams and ointments to apply on the butts.
- Apply an ointment prescribed for acne, which will help you in getting rid of the problem soon.
Hope you will like these useful butt pimple treatment tips. If you don’t see improvement in your condition after 2 weeks make an appointment with a dermatologist who will be able to recommend further treatment.