Helpful Acne Vulgaris Natural Treatment At Home
Acne Vulgaris has become a very common problem these days. It can occur due to a variety of reasons like hormonal imbalances, wrong eating habits and genetic disorders. Acne Vulgaris is not only affecting teenagers but adults as well across the world when they develop irritable lesions on the face which disfigure their appearance. Apart from lesions on the face, teenagers can also develop whiteheads, blackheads and cysts on their backs, foreheads and shoulders.
Acne can cause you to lose confidence in yourself fully on many occasions, especially if you are experiencing is acne vulgaris. You need to act quickly to resolve your acne naturally. Do not wait until the time that you can no longer escape, wedding or prom party. Do not be too long to escape, immediately treat acne vulgaris you right now. Begin to seek effective treatment for acne vulgaris. Perhaps the first question you think is where you can find the acne medication for your acne vulgaris.
There are so many drugs to cope with back acne, adult acne or acne vulgaris. But if you’ve found the right medicine? sometimes not all the drugs on the market that well. You need to select the most suitable for your skin. Then how do you know the best acne medicine and quality.
Acne Vulgaris Emedicine
If you do not want to waste a lot of time to select thousands of anti-acne products, you can go to retail stores that sell limited products in beauty products or acne products. Acne vulgaris is due to cover the excess oil that your pores. When your acne worse then that’s when you need to have a stronger acne medicine with a higher dose than usual. Probably will require several months or longer than normal time to be able to treat acne vulgaris.
Home Remedies For Acne Vulgaris
- Garlic is a very good natural cure for pimples. Just rubbing raw garlic over the affected area will yield results. It clears the acne, spots and boils. If you want to treat pimples then have 3 cloves of garlic everyday for about a month. It purifies the blood, reducing acne.
- Fenugreek is also said to be excellent acne vulgaris treatment. Make fenugreek paste and apply it over the face before sleeping at night. Wash the face in the morning with warm water.
- Mix little turmeric powder with a teaspoon coriander juice. Apply this on your face, leave it on for some time and then wash off. You can also use mint juice instead of coriander juice to treat pimples and blackheads.
- Cucumber is a great natural treatment for acne vulgaris. Grate cucumber and apply on the face. Keep it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off. This will prevent acne and blackheads.
- Mix one tsp of Fuller’s Earth and some apple cider vinegar. Apply this face mask on the face. Apple cider vinegar has acidic properties and fuller’s earth can absorb excess oil. Both together can reduce pimples.
- Mix cinnamon powder and honey into paste. Apply this on the acne and leave it overnight. Wash it off with warm water in the morning. This will get rid of pimples.
- Tea tree oil is one of the best home remedies for acne vulgaris. It has bacteria-fighting substance. One of the causes of acne is bacteria. Tea tree oil kills the bacteria and cures acne.
- Lemon juice is a good treatment for acne problems. It contains Vitamin C and acidic properties to cure pimples. Lime juice can be diluted with mint juice is equal part to reduce inflammation.
- Another great acne vulgaris home remedy is orange peel. Just pound the peel along with water and make a paste. Apply it on the acne. It will cleanse the face and remove excess sebum.
Its very important to keep in mind that when looking for treatment options you should understand all of the pro’s and con’s of the product before you purchase it. The most important and most effective way to getting rid of acne is preventing it. If you use the right method of preventing acne for you, than you wont have to worry about getting rid of it! Here is a product review for a highly recommended acne vulgaris treatment method.