10 Best Natural Back Acne Treatments
Acne is one of the most common yet unwanted skin conditions. In fact, it has affected not just the teens but also lots of men and women from different parts around the world. Back acne, or bacne is a common problem plaguing many acne sufferers. Acne, and especially on your back, is worsened by excessive sweat and the resultant congested pores.
It is necessary to understand what causes acne and how to prevent it. Once the right symptoms are known one will be able to make use of simple home remedies to work their way round the problem. Back acne often involves a unique skin germ called pityrosporum, which requires pyrithione zinc for treatment. Follow our some best daily tips for back acne and be on your way to clearer skin.
The Most Useful Back Acne Care Tips
- Ensure Regular Cleaning Routine: Many people do not scrub themselves properly during their bath. That leads to: Dead cells not removed from the surface of the skin, the excess oil is not wiped off. Those who have oily skin need to take special care of their skin in order to keep it dry and clean at all times.
- Olive oil is a food that is easy to find in the kitchen and has an acceptable price. You can take advantage of it to have a beautiful skin and eliminate back acne easily. Olive oil also works to moisturize your skin. You can use the olive oil to rub on skin and acne spots from 15 to 20 minutes, clean with bathing water. Another way to have smooth skin is that you can mix olive oil with wash gel to bath every day.
- Limit fast foods and processed foods and eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables that are high in antioxidants.
- Apply a lemon juice on your back acne scars for at least 15 minutes before rinsing it. Cut a tomato in half and rub half of the tomato on your back scars. Leave it on for 15 minutes then rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Stop wearing tight-fitting clothing: The more tightly your clothing fits against your body, the more it will trap dirt, oil and sweat against your skin. Switch to looser-fitting clothing that will allow your skin to breathe during the day.
- Covering up your body means making sure you wear cotton T-shirts or tank tops to help wick away sweat. Covering up your skin with non-comedogenic oil-free sunscreens goes a long way in keeping pimples away.
- Avoid Sugary Food: Food that is high on easy sugars lead to high levels of blood sugar that can be harmful for the system: avoid confectionary items, avoid beverages and desserts high in fructose content. Instead, opt for natural sugars that is contained in fruits.
- Avoid Using Too Tight Bra: You should use the kind of bra that has the proper size for you. Back acne occurs mainly by the causes of sweat and sebum accumulation. If used too tight clothes, this is not good for you; besides, it will rub into the skin, causing damage to skin and making the back acne and even chest acne.
- Vitamin E oil. When it comes to removing acne scars on your back, Vitamin E oil can help. Turmeric is also one of the natural and effective back acne scar treatment. Just combine turmeric powder with cream and apply it on your acne scars at the back.
- Sleep deprivation weakens all the cells in your body, including your skin cells, so be sure to get seven to eight hours of sleep per night.
Back acne can be treated, and so does scars. Are you not aware of the steps you can take to prevent back acne at home? The above steps mentioned are easy to implement.