10 Useful and Natural Flat Belly Tips
We have all been through that phase when one fine morning our favorite dress or the best pair of jeans suddenly feels too tight to zip. We are at loss for the reason, completely forgetful of the fact that last night’s over-salty dinner might just be the culprit. The following most useful tips will help you eliminate hard to reach belly fat to give you the sculpted midsection you’ve always wanted.
How To Get A Natural Flat Belly With Easy Ways
- The secret to getting flat abs includes a diet that helps shrink that midsection. The best things to eat include foods high in fiber and other foods that help you beat the bloat. Swap your normal breakfast for a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries, for example; the fiber in the oatmeal will aid in digestion, and the antioxidants in blueberries may help you shed ab fat.
- Water with Lemon: The health benefits of water are innumerable indeed. Therefore drink 2-3 glasses of water. Lemon, when added to warm water acts as a natural, mild laxative that also helps clear out the intestine and relieve from the uneasy feeling of being bloated.
- Start your day with grapefruit: The acidity in grapefruit slows digestion, so you’ll feel fuller, longer. And just half a grapefruit packs 64% of your recommended daily vitamin C intake. Look for ones that feel heavy for their size with a fine-grained skin.
- Don’t Eat Too Fast: Eating quickly and not chewing your food well can cause air swallowing that leads to bloating. So slow down and enjoy your food. Your meals should last at least 30 minutes. Also, keep in mind that digestion begins in the mouth and you can decrease bloating just by chewing your food more.
- Turmeric is of extreme medicinal value both in Ayurvedic treatment and traditional Chinese medicine. It can be combined with various kinds of foods in the form of spice to help improve digestion and reduce bloating. It also stimulates bile production that helps in better digestion of fats. It has beneficial anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing inflammation of the stomach and intestines. Use turmeric in your curries and stews in order to improve digestion and protect your liver.
- When doing an abs circuit, think about all three planes of motion, Try crunches and reverse crunches to hit your sagittal (front to back and up and down) plane, standing side bends for frontal (side-to-side) movement, and chops or twists for transverse (rotational) action. This will help challenge and therefore define your abs.
- Drink to Detox: It’s not in the foods you eat – what you drink can help debloat and flatten your tummy as well, so bottoms up! Drinking a glass of water every morning, for example, will help you alkalize your body – which helps you burn fat and detox your system.
- Pineapple is a very important fruit that has several medicinal qualities that help in soothing an upset stomach and reducing the discomfort of bloating. This tropical fruit contains an effective digestive enzyme Bromelain that helps in breaking down complex proteins in the digestive track, so that we are not disturbed by digestive discomfort like painful bloating, gas, constipation or upset stomach.
- Limit Sodium: Highly processed foods tend to be high in sodium and low in fiber, both of which can contribute to that bloated feeling. Get in the habit of reading food labels, Blatner advises. When buying processed, canned, or frozen foods, shoot for no more than 500 mg of sodium per serving in any product or a total of 1,500 to 2,300 mg of sodium per day.
- Replace three big meals with 6 smaller meals, so that you are never starved, and there is no chance of gas formation in the intestines. Eating small, frequent meals also helps in controlling blood sugar levels.
These easily available remedies and simple tips can help you get rid of it in a jiffy. If you’re looking to flatten your belly for the long term, there’s no substitute for losing a few pounds.