The 10 Most Useful Tips for Face Pimples Treatment at Home
The popular belief is that the main reason for pimples is adolescence. Yes it is one of the reasons but there are many reasons for it. Chronic constipation is one of the major cause for the pimples on face. Pimples clearly reflect the indigestion and malnutrition problem we face. Many of us fond of oily and fried foods, but they are regarded as pimple accelerators.
So, many people who develop pimples think that washing the face regularly will cure them from the pimples. This, as they realize later, proves to be a futile endeavor as instead of treating the pimples the washing leaves the face dry, sore, and more prone to pimples as the water removes the oil from the skin.
However, an effective cure of the problem lies in complete health care and following a healthy dietary routine. As well as home remedies also do great help in coping up with pimples.
Helpful Tips for Face Pimples Treatment
There are also a variety of treatment options available that you can go for. Read below to know what the various treatment options available are.
- Ground drumstick pods and leaves and mix mixed with fresh lime juice, and apply on pimples. This is also good for treating pimples.
- There are various creams, gels, and lotions that you can get over the counter. These medications contain a bleaching agent called benzoyl peroxide, which works against the pimples. Don’t start off with a high strength as it can irritate the skin.
- If over-the-counter medications don’t work then you should consult a physician. On the advice of the doctor, you can go for antibiotics. The prescription medications should be used for two months at least.
- Make a paste of salt in vinegar. Rub it on the pimples. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- The best medicine for pimples is rubbing neem leaves with fresh turmeric. Apply this paste on pimples.
- You should regularly exfoliate the skin to get rid of the dead cells. This can be done by rubbing a piece of lemon on the skin. The bleaching properties of lemon can reduce the prominence of the scars.
- Be careful on whatever you apply on your face. This includes heavy cosmetics and various other beauty products. You should also stay away from suntan oils. However, you can use oil free moisturizers if you have an oily skin.
- Boil 100 gm of mint leaves in water and strain the liquid. Mix to teaspoons of camphor powder into this. Refrigerate the solution. Wipe your face with this preparation.
- Taking a spoonful of honey mixed in rosewater is also a good way to clear the skin.
- Pimples can also be treated effectively treated with niacin and vitamin A. Take a diet that is rich in these vitamins. In addition, 400 mg of vitamin E is also very effective in curing pimple. You can also take 50 mg of therapeutic zinc capsules or tablet.
Home remedies for face pimples may have different results depending on how old your pimples are and what type of skin you have. After giving home remedies a try if you don’t see the results you would like and would rather try an over the counter product we would recommend the Zenmed Scar Kit. Its not as expensive as Laser, and best of all it has a 60 day money back guarantee.