8 Super Ways To Get Rid of Acne in Monsoon
It is that time of the year when your skin is susceptible to water-borne infections that are the root cause of acne. The one thing that people with oily skin literally hate about Monsoon is oily skin. Monsoons lead to oily skin which further causes acne. It is very common with teenagers. Rather than spending a heavy amount on face packs or salon treatments. However no matter how much our hearts love the monsoon, our skin definitely hates it.
It is very common with teenagers. Rather than spending a heavy amount on face-packs or salon treatments, why not try some quick home remedies to get rid of acne. Instead of relying on home made treatments, one can simply opt for simple home remedies to treat acne. Check out our easy and simple tips for an acne free skin. So start applying remedies on your pimples instead of bursting them.
The Best Acne Care Tips in Monsoon Season
- Grind a few neem leaves to form a paste. Add 1 teaspoon of multani mitti to the paste. Add ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder and raw milk to form a smooth paste. Apply it for 20 minutes on your face and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Brown sugar is another ingredient which greatly helps in acne reduction. All you need to do is mix a teaspoon of honey with 3 teaspoons of brown sugar. Apply it on your face as a scrubber and wash off after around 15 minutes.
- Do not scrub. Over washing and scrubbing can cause skin irritation.
- Avoid junk food during the monsoons. Oily food and soft drinks tend to make the skin oilier. Make sure that you are able to digest whatever you are eating as an unhealthy diet too can lead to an outbreak of pimples, leaving behind scars that refuse to go.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables and drink herbal teas and water. Cut down on meat and alcohol and keep your scalp clean.
- Regular steaming is also an effective way to get rid of pimples. All you need to do is to regularly steam your face. This will help in the opening up of your pores and result in pimple and blackhead reduction. For even better results, you can add a few neem leaves in the water as well.
- Avoid wearing tight body hugging clothes if you have acne on the body.
- Grind a few pieces of cinnamon to form a powder. In it add a teaspoon of honey and besan. Apply it over the face and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash it off.
Hope you will like these useful home made pimple care tips. If nothing helps, your dermatologist can provide you with the best solution. Consult him / her if you think the outbreak of acne is out of control or if there is a deeper issue.