9 Excellent Long Hair Care Tips At Home
Hair can look radiant and healthy despite everything we do to it. Everything includes frequent washing, coloring, blow-drying, curling, straightening and more. Long hair needs more attention and deserves it too. By the time a hair has reached shoulder-length it has already managed to survive for at least three years.
It is no wonder women crave for long healthy hair. But keep in mind that it is long, shiny and healthy hair that is admired not dull and lifeless long hair. That just leaves people with a feeling that you are careless and shabby. It is extremely important to maintain and enhance the quality of hair and take care of those long tresses without much mess. Learning how to make your hair grow faster naturally is easy, you just have to know the right methods!
The Best Homemade Hair Care Tips for Long Hair
- A good deep conditioner once a week and a treatment repair once per month. A great secret is to rinse your hair after conditioning with cold water. It helps to seal your cuticle and give your hair shine.
- Many essential oils are applied and kept overnight to make hair real smooth and shiny. Almond oil is known for its good qualities and helps hair grow long faster and makes hair silky.
- Drink lots of water to help detox and clarify your hair. Vitamin E is excellent for promotion of hair and nail growth. Exercise is also important to help circulation.
- Avoid using heat on your hair. Heat further strips the moisture content from your hair making it dry and frizzy. When over used, it can also burn your hair. Use iron/curl, straighteners only if necessary and remember to use a hair protestant before!
- Massaging improves the blood flow which will help the hair in getting additional nutrients. Also keeping fit generally will also help in stimulating blood flow to the whole body. Pure lavender oil can be massaged on the scalp every alternate day to promote hair growth.
- Egg whites have been known for their healing properties and their ability to replenish hair and restore its softness and shine! Just crack open a few eggs, strain out the yolks, and make an egg white mask for your hair. Your hair will look ten times healthier instantly and will feel a lot stronger as well – which, ultimately, will allow your hair to grow faster!
- Coconut oil mixed with essential herbs and hibiscus and curry leaves makes hair real healthy and strong and black. They take care of pre-mature graying of the hair and keep them deep rooted.
- Vitamin E has the same effect as a massage on the scalp and hence promotes blood circulation and growth. Us e it individual or mixed with your coconut oil, it can only do good.
- Mixture of lemon and curds and tea extracts can be used as hair masks and can be washed off using good shampoo, using mild shampoos regularly to keep off dandruff and oily hair helps, but to avoid pre-mature graying only traditional ways of keeping hair healthy helps.
These are just a few of our tricks that we like to give our readers. We really like to work with long hair and love to help with educating them to be their own hair dresser at home.