Natural Hair Tips To Grow Hair Faster
While Chris Rock’s movie from late last year brought awareness to an important question in the black community , which is ‘what is good hair,’ it did not start a movement for women to go au natural. Black women have been going natural on their own terms in recent years and the web is helping them do so. Transitioning from permed or relaxed hair to natural hair should be an exciting time for you. It should not be a time of intimidation or of a feeling of loss. Many women face objections from boyfriends, husbands, family and even in the workplace.
Pollution, harmful chemicals, UV rays from the scorching sunlight and stressful lifestyle result in poor and damaged hair. Just to encounter the bad hair days, we splurge on easily available hair care products like shampoos and conditioners who blow their trumpets doing false promises on advertisements. Or else, we visit hair spas and salons to get our hair fixed, only to end up with worse hair and emptier pockets. What we forget is that not all good things come with price. With a little bit of good sense and sensibility, we can reap the benefits from the innate treasures of our very nature.
In order to obtain lustrous shiny healthy manageable hair, all you need is little time for yourself out of your fussy lifestyle to take good care of your hair in lieu of going for shampoo or serums, which are fabricated with abundant insidious chemicals. These natural hair care tips will help you achieve great hair at home and will practically cost you nothing. So just, get ready to play around with some natural hair care remedies, which would work wonders for your hair, without any side effects. Here are some handy homemade beauty treatments for your hair.
Causes for Hair Care:
The main cause of hair care is unhealthy food, which include junk foods, food cooked in adulterated oil and in unhygienic condition. Other causes of hair care are excess consumption of caffeine, alcohol. Stress, depression, sorrow, pain, side effects of some drugs, etc., are some other reasons.
Diet and Lifestyle:
Diet and lifestyle are two major factors that influence the health of the hair. Poor diet, illness and deficiencies of any particular vitamin and mineral affects the quality of hair and problems like dandruff, thinning, hair, balding, premature graying etc. spoil the hair.
In an individual the condition of the hair is a reflection of the complete constitution of him. If the person is not healthy then the health of the hair will be deplorable.
Natural Hair Treatment:
- Use coconut oil or mustard oil at least three times in a week.
- Enhance oiling and massaging of scalp.
- Use amla (embilica officinalis), Shikakai (Acacia concinna) for washing the hair.
- Use natural shampoo or soap to clean the hair.
- Use medicated oils like Mahabhringraj oil, Amala oil and Arnica oil. Put oil on the scalp and massage gently in the roots of the hair.
- Maintain a regular bowel movement everyday.
- The diet should contain more green leafy vegetables, salads, milk, fruits and sprouts. Take more proteins, milk, buttermilk, yeast, wheat germ, soybean and vitamin A.
- Do regular physical exercise.
- Rub the scalp vigorously after washing the hair. It increases the blood circulation, and activates the sebaceous glands.
- A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is good to drink to induce hair growth. The juice of alfalfa mixed with that of carrot, and lettuce juice is also good to take.
- Daily application of coconut oil mixed with lime- juice on the hair is also beneficial. Applying juice of green coriander leaves on the head is also good.
- Washing the hair with a paste of cooked Urad dal (black beans) and fenugreek (methi) 2-3 times a week.
- A paste of licorice made by grinding it in milk can be applied in the bald patches. It induces hair growth. A paste of seeds of lemon and black pepper may also be applied on the bald patches.