Wedding Day Hair Care Tips for Brides
A wedding day should become one of the best days in a life of any woman. Every woman dreams of looking like a princess. There are several tips every woman should know, in order to make the most important day unforgettable. It is very important to think over wedding hairstyle, make up and wedding dress, of course. Every woman knows a lot of effort should be done in order to have healthy skin and hair.
Beautiful hair is a requirement for your wedding. The good news is that with the right planning your hair will look great for your wedding, and the rest of your life. These tips assume that you are going to be using your regular hairdresser to plan your style and on your wedding day.
Wedding Day Hair Care Tips
However if you plan to style your hair yourself, you can easily follow the same timetable, so here are some tips to help your day go off without a hitch.
- Plan your wedding, hairstyle, makeup and dress well in advance. These 4 things must all work together and you don’t want to find out a the last minute that something conflicts with something else. Dont wear too much make up and make sure that the color scheme match with your attire.
- Collect pictures of possible hairstyles from all different magazines not just wedding magazines and discuss them with your hairdresser at least 4 months before your big day.
- Each time you go to the hairdressers to try out a potential wedding day style take photos to help you remember what you liked about it for future reference and take someone with you whose opinion you can trust.
- Make sure that you or your hairdresser is happy and comfortable with the arrangement. A few practices will show up any flaws in your plans and get everyone at ease for the big day.
- Drink plenty of water and load up on vitamins. Within 6-8 weeks you will see a wonderful change in your hair! The big bonus is that you will feel great and your skin will look and feel softer and more supple.
- Start weekly conditioning treatments at least 3 months before your wedding.
- One month before have a trial run with your veil/ tiara and finalize with your hairdresser the style you have decided upon.
- Don’t wash your hair on the day of your wedding or the night before. You hair is better when it’s settled down so try and wash it at least 24 hours before the time of the wedding.
- Make sure you have an SOS kit on your big day, which you can give to the bridesmaid with the biggest handbag! – Plenty of hairgrips and pins in a matt color in a shade similar to your hair, hairbrush, tail comb, hairspray and shine spray.
- Use your hair cleansing product the day before not the day of your wedding. This is especially important for women with straight, fine or thin hair.
Remember, you are beautiful and this is your special day. Be prepared for a ton of compliments, and enjoy your gorgeous hair!