How To Update iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch To iOS 4.3 Beta Without Developer Account
As we know iOS 4.3 beta has been released for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad but the problem is that iOS 4.3 beta is only for developers. If you have a developer account then you will be able to update your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad to iOS 4.3 Beta. Now the good news is that you can update your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad to iOS 4.3 Beta without developer account. If you don’t have a developer account but you want to update your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad to iOS 4.3 Beta then simply follow the step by step instructions posted below in order to update your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad to iOS 4.3 Beta.
Now Follow The Instructions Carefully
- Install iOS 4.3
- “Jailbreak” with redsn0w 0.9.6rc8, you should see a white block in de upper left corner from your iPhone, reboot it
- get iFunBox
- navigate to “Raw File System” -> /System/Library/CoreServices
- open SystemVersion.plist and remove the following lines:
- Reboot the iPhone
- Activate your iPhone with iTunes
2nd Method (thx to joshingknight)
- Restore to 4.2.1
- Shift-Update and point the 4.3 IPSW. here’s important that you Shift-Update, not Shift-Restore!
If you want File System Access just jailbreak it like you were on 4.2.1 and reboot your iDevice when it’s stuck on a black screen, then you have FS Access with tools like iFunBox, but Cydia won’t work
Congrats your iPhone is activated now =)