The Most Helpful Makeup Tips For Acne Skin
Acne can show itself in many forms, ranging from an occasional unsightly blemish to scarring and painful cysts. While finding the right acne treatment regimen is key, makeup can help you feel better about how you look. Whether you battle just an occasional breakout or are managing moderate to severe acne, choosing the right cosmetics and learning how to use them can help you to look your best and avoid irritating your skin.
Many people say that acne skin lest applying makeup. Because it makes acne is getting worse. It is caused by facial pores covered by foundation and powder, and some cosmetics other. Even if through the wrong choice of cosmetics, facial breakouts will be affected by irritation. Instead of healed, attached under increased acne stubborn.
Things You’ll Need
- Liquid foundation
- Powder foundation
- A makeup brush
- A triangle pad if wanted
Best Makeup For Acne Skin
- If you are looking for a makeup that just wouldn’t run down leaving your acne blasted face gawking at the world, the first thing you need to do is cleanse your face with a mild ‘noncomedogenic cleanser’. This would help to hold the makeup better! Just squirt some cleanser on your hands and massage it gently on your face. Rinse it off using tepid water followed by a cool splash. You can now wipe your face dry.
- If you are in a mood to stage an image makeover and flaunt super smooth skin, don’t forget to swipe your face with a purifying toner containing pore-unclogging salicylic acid before you grab the brush. Just dunk a cotton ball in an alcohol free toner and wipe it over your face post your cleansing routine. This won’t just help seal the skin pores, but will also remove any dirt or grime that your cleanser missed.
- Stay away from heavy, oil based skin moisturizers and opt for light water based lotions and serums. Since most oil based skin creams tend to clog the pores and aid breakouts, switching on to something light as water based lotions should take care of the moisture balance without making your face look greasy. Additionally, you can add some lavender oil or tea tree oil to soothe your skin.
- If a perfect complexion is what you are looking for, then ditching oil free, water based, transparent or matte makeup and covering up your face with a mineral foundation should leave you looking gorgeous. Just dip a brush into the cap, tap it to remove the excess foundation and apply it all over face, using gentle circular motions. This would obscure the acne better.
- While you may be tempted to bag the beauty booty and brush them across the crevices and bumps, it would be much better if you just let it go and resorted to minimal hues. Just swoosh off some blusher on your cheeks using a thick and clean brush. Sweep and merge the powder properly so that it doesn’t clump up on your acne.
- Dab a little concealer on your fingertip and apply it over your acne, pimple and other blemishes. Make sure that the concealer complements your skin tone and is of superior quality. Once you are done with applying the concealer, just brush a little translucent powder on your face, daub some lip-gloss, wear a little mascara and you are good to go.
- Be sure to wash your face before you go to bed or it might make acne worse
- Use safe makeup that doesn’t clog pores because that might make acne worse too.
- Foundation is not edible.