Natural Treatment For Hair With Almond Oil
Along with other essential oils, almond oil can be used as an effective natural treatment for hair loss, as well as for improving hair quality and making your hair look great. This oil is received by cold pressure from sweet almond seeds. It is one of essential oils that are the most commonly used in cosmetics, especially for skin care.
For improving skin health, almond oil is usually combined with jojoba oil, and this combination is considered to be one of the greatest natural remedies for face care: in particular, it can be used for makeup removal, for improving the quality of eyelashes and for other purposes.
Almond oil is really a wealthy source of nutritional E and is useful in many ways. Almonds are treasures of some essential mineral deposits that consist of magnesium and calcium. Almonds have large contents of fats. Raw almond oil enhances the taste of the dishes which consists of salads, grains and toasts.
Besides getting a nutritious food, almonds have many cosmetic benefits. Almond oil is pale yellow in color and it is extracted from almond kernels. Apart from nutritional E it also consists of nutritional D jointly with other nutritious components.
For man years people have been using almond oil for hair hair loss prevention, mainly as an ingredient of various hair masks and natural hair care treatments. If your hair is thinning and going brittle or too weak, you can use scalp massages with a combination of almond oil and jojoba oil. This remedy has amazing nourishing and moisturizing effects, and it can be used for all skin types. Remember that you need to use only 2-3 drops of each oil, and it is important not to overdose the oils for such massages. You should do these procedure regularly before washing your hair.
Almond Essential Oil
Almond oil is chilly pressed from the seeds of almonds. This light oil has comparable components to that of olive oil in relation to moisturizing and thermal protection. The oil is available in two forms, bitter and sweet. Each type is appropriate for use on the frizzy hair and performs a comparable for wholesome frizzy hair growth.
Health Benefits of Almonds
Almonds have a vast number of health benefits and these beneficial properties are used via various forms like almond oil, almond paste or whole almonds. Here are all the health benefits of almonds that you should know about:
- Almond oil is extremely useful for treating all sorts of hair problems as well. Almond oil helps as a cure for treating hair-fall, dandruff and avoids untimely graying of hair as well.
- Almonds have an extremely high nutritive value since they contain copper, iron and vitamins and are hence used as a remedy for anemia.
- Almonds are also beneficial in treatment of constipation since they increase the fiber content of the food as well.
- Almonds are also used in the pharmaceutical industry. Sweet almond oil is used as a carrier for injectable drugs, which deteriorate in water-based carriers.
- Almonds decrease the after-meal rises in blood sugar and are hence help in maintaining a healthy blood sugar level.
- Almonds also have antioxidant properties and are hence very beneficial for the health.
- Almond oil is also considered as one of the most popular choice of massage oils, which rejuvenates the body and replenishes the skin. It is also known to relieve the stress.
- Babies who have lactose intolerance, can be given a mixture of powdered almonds mixed with warm water, which provides as much if not more nutrition as milk.
- Almonds contain Alpha-tocopherol, which is a major source of Vitamin E and is hence really great for healthy hair and skin.
- Almonds also increase the blood flow to the vital organs and are also used as aphrodisiacs.
- Almonds provide nutrients that help to increase the bone mineral density, which helps to strengthen the skeletal system. Owing to this it can also be considered as a remedy to cope up with osteoporosis in the elderly.
Almond Oil For Hair
The reason that almond is used for the purpose of extracting oil is that it contains about 54% of oil. The large percentage of oil with in the almonds, possesses many medical properties. There are three basic types of fats and fatty acids that are found in the almond oil.
The first type of fat that is the mono-unsaturated Oleic acid, is an Omega-9 fat. The almond oil basically contains about 78% of this fat. Almond oil also contains about 17% of essential fatty acids, which are polyunsaturated and belong to the Omega-6. This oil also contains very small amounts of super-unsaturated Omega-3 essential fatty acids.
Almond oil for frizzy hair is many a occasions recommended by many frizzy hair experts due to a number of it’s very great components especially, in relation to getting a superb mixture of completely different sorts of fats which have been pointed out above. The composition of fats and fatty acids is very useful for almost all sorts of frizzy hair since it proves getting very nourishing, and softens and strengthens the hair.
The almond oil also proves getting a very great cleansing agent. when you apply almond oil on your frizzy hair a few hours prior for you choose any bath, the sticky fats on the oil absorb and collects the particles as well as the particulates of dirt and pollution which have entered your hair. Eventually, when you clean your hair, the whole mixture of oil and dirt gets washed off effectively cleansing your frizzy hair and your scalp.