Top 8 Cardio Exercises for Quick Weight Loss
Doing cardio for weight loss is a fantastic idea. Cardio is one of the most important things you can do for your body, whether you want to lose weight, build muscle or improve your health. Choose an effective cardiovascular exercise like running, bicycling or walking to burn calories for lose weight.
The Best Way of Weight Loss With Cardio Exercises
- Bicycling: A publication from the Harvard Medical school shows that bicycling at a rate of 14 to 15.9 mph for 30 minutes burns between 300 and 444 calories. Ride a bicycle outside, or use a recumbent stationary bicycle. You definitely are, though, and in such a way that you’ll really get your heart pumping.
- Kickboxing: Kickboxing is another excellent cardio exercise, and it can be a fantastic stress reliever too! Kickboxing improves your coordination as well (note to self: start kickboxing), while increasing your flexibility.
- High impact activities: High impact, or exercises that involve running or jumping, will often burn more calories than lower impact things like walking.
- Aerobic: With aerobic exercise, you will burn fat during the workout, which will decrease immediately after you finish your workouts, while in strength training you will continue to burn calories after the workout.
- Running: In fact, a 145-lb person can burn 300 calories by running at 5.2 mph for 30 minutes. It doesn’t matter how slow your start is, as you’ll see. It’s still a start, and any amount you can do is a victory.
- Swimming: If you like swimming, turn it into a great workout that targets your heart. It exercises your entire body, so you have the potential to get your pulse rate up and burn a lot of calories.
- Jumping: Warm up properly before the workout. If you are performing the workout outside, spend at least 5 minutes by jumping in a place with slow tempo and do a little stretching exercises for the legs and mid-section of the body.You will make sure, the blood will stream into the target muscles.
- Walking: You may not associate walking with a cardio workout to lose a lot of weight, but according to a publication by the Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, Washington, “mile for mile, running and walking burn approximately the same number of calories. Get your leg muscles strong, condition your body, and soon you can work up to jogging.
How to burn more while eating more, how to choose the workouts that works to maximize the fat loss while gaining more lean muscle! If you want to learn, how to lose love handles, then follow these useful tips.