Broiled Cod Recipe: Your First Chies
A truly magical recipe for boiled cod not only looks nice but also tastes great! This boiled cod is a perfect main dish. Stock up on bags full of fish as you will want to make this boiled cod a lot. Whenever you try out this boiled cod, don’t forget to let me know your observations about it.
- 2 -4 cups water
- 1 -2 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 3 lbs cod
- Combine water, salt, vinegar and basil in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
- Add the cod.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Make sure to keep the water just below the boiling point to prevent the fish from falling apart.
- Remove fish from water and place on serving platter.
- Top with chopped parsley in melted margarine, or a hollandaise sauce.
- Serve with boiled potatoes and carrots.