Easy and Simple Acne Care Tips For Asian Skin
The world is the home of people with different languages, skin color, race and culture. We are made differently from one another and we look different from one another. Although we are different, there is something that binds us all together. Wherever we are in the world, whatever ethnicity we have, we all suffer from acne during that period in our lives which we would rather forget and skip.
Most people probably don’t see any reason why there should be specific guidelines so far as acne care for Asian skin, because after all; skin is skin. The truth is that there are subtle differences between different ethnicities when it comes to texture, and how their skin reacts to certain stimuli. What might work with your skin just fine may be extremely irritating to your ethnic neighbor.
Taking care of your skin is not just about looking good. The state of health of your skin can say a lot about your over all health as well. After all, the skin is the largest organ and it also needs the tender loving care your other body parts and organs need.
One of the most common skin problems of Asians is acne. It is especially more prevalent in the stages of puberty and teenage years. Acne care for Asian skin is not too different from any other races be it Caucasians, African-Americans, etc. All skin needs basically the same care and attention.
You should give right care to your skin in order to prevent acne. A consistent skin care method is necessary to shun the attack of acne outburst in the Asian skin. Here are some important tips of acne care for Asian skin and for the best acne treatment.
Useful Acne Care Tips For Asian Skin
- Drink 7-8 glasses of water daily. Water will eject the toxins from the body and provides nourishment and rejuvenation.
- Include sufficient quantities of vegetables and fruits in your diet. Vitamins and minerals are essential for maintaining the smoothness of the skin. Vitamin B7 is very useful in reducing acne and relates ailments.
- You can use an exfoliator twice in a week. It will wipe off dry patches and gives you a fresh look.
- Don’t allow your hair to touch on face.
- If you are suffering from acne, don’t try to touch or squeeze it by using your hands.
- You can use topical medication such as creams, lotions and gels for the treatment.
- Wash your face 2-3 times in a day using a mild soap. If you wash more then you will get a better result.
- People with oily skin must use a good quality cleanser daily. You should choose the cleanser according to your skin type.
- People with dry and sensitive skin can use a cleanser with moisturizing content.
- You can use a facial scrub; gently rub the face with the scrub. It will remove dirt, oil (sebum) and dead skin from the face.
- People with oily skin should select oil free shampoos, lotions, cleanser, moisturizer, sun block creams etc
- In hot climate use a sun block cream with SPF more than 40. This will helps you from wrinkles, age spots etc
- Dry skin peoples don’t try to use products with Vitamin A or retinol; as it may result to increase your skin’s dryness.
Never try to follow any over the counter sample medication with out the advice of your dermatologist. Acne care for the Asian skin is very easier if follow proper skin rejuvenation techniques.