5 Best Natural Face Masks for Winter Skin Care
Winter season can make your skin look dry, wrinkled and lifeless. Skin care is a part of our everyday life and facial masks can help us with that. So, it is essential to take care of your skin during winter, in order to make it well moisturized, glowing and healthy looking. All the skin care regimen change with the change of weather. The dry skin become drier and the oily skin loose its oils. What to do to keep all the flaws of skin away from it.
One of the most popular skin care recipe item, a homemade facial mask is fun and can be prepared in a matter of minutes. There are many types of clay masks such as green mask, white clay and seaweed ionic clay masks that can cure pimples, pimple scars, redness and inflammation. Facial masks should be used regularly, at least once a week, for the best results.
The Best Home Made Face Masks for Skin Care in Winter
You can create some good homemade face masks for winter. Here are some of the best face mask recipes for winter season. Read more about our specially selected winter masks for busy modern women!
- An egg white mask is good for oily skin with large pores. Smooth a beaten egg white all over your face, let rest for half-an-hour, and rinse with water. This mask will refresh and tighten your oily skin and will make it look much healthier than before. In the winter, it will create a natural barrier to protect your skin from harsh winds and frost.
- Make a paste by mixing yogurt, almond paste and strawberry together. This mask will help maintain the pH balance and will also nourish your skin.
- Green mask is the bentonite clay mask which is advised even for sensitive skin (French green clay). Dryness is a common winter skin care problem which can be cured by mixing green clay with any essential oil. For oily skin the clay is mixed with water and for combination skin with a teaspoon of yogurt. Honey can also be added to the face mask to tighten and lighten skin.
- Combine 1 tbsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice and 1 tsp of orange juice. Mix very well and apply to clean face. Keep the mask on for as long as possible, but no less than 30 min. Wash off with warm water. Whip 1 egg white with 1 tbsp of sugar. Keep on your face no more than 15-20 min. Repeat few times a week.
- Kaolin clay mask is also another popular face mask. The cosmetic ingredient is a natural mineral (silicate of aluminum) has an astringent effect on skin. The Chinese skin product originates in the Kaolin hill of China. Now you know the secret behind the Chinese beauties!