Top 7 Effective Teas For Weight Loss
For centuries, people have sipped on tea for weight loss. It’s a simple slimming solution by choosing healthy tea over decadent sweets, you can lose weight without the hassle of a restrictive diet. Tea can actually shrinks fat cells. There are studies that says that how incredibly good the tea for you in both health and weight loss concerns. A steaming cup of tea is the perfect drink for soothing a sore throat, warming up on a cold winter’s night.
There are teas that speed up your digestion, reduce your bad cholesterol levels, and can actually help you shrink fat cells. Although a lot of questions remain about how long tea needs to be steeped for the most benefit, and how much you need to drink, nutritionists agree any tea is good tea. Still, they prefer brewed teas over bottled to avoid the extra calories and sweeteners. Here are few effective teas that help you to lose weight very quickly by increasing your metabolism.
The Best Teas for Weight Loss
- Green Tea: Before a workout, turbocharge the fat-blasting effects by sipping a cup of green tea. You may not know how many health benefits there are in Green Tea but In a recent 12-week study, participants who combined a daily habit of 4-5 cups of green tea each day with a 25-minute sweat session lost an average of two more pounds than the non tea-drinking exercisers.
- Ballerina Tea: Ballerina tea is one of the green tea that marked as 3 Ballerina Tea or Dieter’s Tea. This is considered as a weight loss product. This weight loss is a side effect of the real function as a diuretic and laxative. These natural ingredients helps to detoxify the body, cleanse the colon so more calories are burned than consumed. Drinking this tea will helps to lose the most of the water weight.
- Herbal Teas: Herbal teas come in a variety of delectable flavors ranging from spicy orange to jasmine. Rooibos (red tea) is another good herbal tea choice. Since herbal teas are typically decaffeinated, they can be used as a late night treat or in between drinking caffeinated teas.
- Black tea: Made with fermented tea leaves, black tea has the highest caffeine content and forms the basis for flavored teas like chai, along with some instant teas. Studies have shown that black tea may protect lungs from damage caused by exposure to cigarette smoke. It also may reduce the risk of stroke.
- Detox Tea: Drinking this detox tea everyday will help to deliver the detoxification process for the whole body and finally makes you lose weight and also remove other harmful chemicals. These detox teas are suitable for everyone that to cleanse the body and to lose the weight properly. This weight loss in turn helps to lower the risk of getting certain common health problems for overweight people as it speed up the metabolism and helps for the organs to function properly for weight loss.
- White Tea: White tea is dried naturally, often in sunlight, making it the least processed and richest source of antioxidants among teas (as much as three times as many polyphenols as green tea!). White tea can simultaneously boost lipolysis (the breakdown of fat) and block adipogenesis (the formation of fat cells) due to high levels of ingredients thought to be active on human fat cells. If there’s such a thing as diet tea, this is it.
- Brew iced tea the night before for quick access during the day. If you don’t have a few minutes to brew your iced tea that day, make it at night and keep a pitcher of tea in your refrigerator. Instead of bringing a few sodas to work, consider filling a large thermos with iced tea and keep it on hand throughout the day.
Follow these precautions while taking these teas as weight loss aid and to have safe and quick loss of the weight without any side effects. Or do you know any other teas that reduce the weight loss effectively? We are happy to hear from you so please share your experience with us.