Are you looking for the best way to get rid of acne? Acne is most prevalent during teenage years when hormones are raging and blemishes threaten to leave more than one type of scar. Your skin is your largest organ, and it does a lot more than simply prevent you from spilling out all over the place. Skin cells are constantly replacing themselves, making a journey from the inner edge of your epidermis (your skin’s outermost layer) to the outside of your skin.
Discovering the causes of acne, understanding how to keep acne in check, and learning the best way to get rid of acne fast can help prevent a single pimple from turning into a major crisis. If you’re reading this right now, you probably have mild to severe acne and want to get rid of it fast. Here are some helpful tips to get rid of acne.
The Best Ways to Get Rid of Acne Fast
The best way to get rid of acne is to not get it in the first place, but once you have it, here are the best ways I’ve found to get rid of it, fast!
- You don’t need harsh chemical washes to keep your skin clear, or to clear up your acne really fast. The best thing to use is warm water on a clean washcloth.
- Put an ice on irritated blemishes. Cold temperature will lessen the redness and can control the enlargement of the pimple. Always remember not to put the ice directly on your skin use a piece of cloth or wrap it on a tissue. You can use tea tree and apply to the said blemishes. Tea tree oil contains 5% benzoyl peroxide. That will help you get rid of pimple fast.
- Your hair and hands will often contain a lot of dirt and bacteria because of your environment and the things you touch. Keep them away from your face at all times because they can irritate your skin and cause acne or pimples to show up.
- Taking a moment to thoroughly (but gently) wash your face is one of the simplest and most effective ways to prevent breakouts. Grime and grease build up on your face all day, and residue from cigarette smoke, air pollution and daily living winds up there, too.
- Your diet should be a healthy mix of all four food groups with a good dose of fresh fruits and vegetables to get your skin acne free. Chocolate and oily foods don’t actually cause acne, but it never hurts to eat right and take care of your body.
- Avoid things like smoking, sun tanning, and drinking too many sugary or caffeinated beverages. All of your bad habits can result in nasty things accumulating in your pores and forming blockages.
- As Vitamin E helps our skin to regenerate by increasing circulation and blood flow to the skin cells, try flaxseed oil supplement which has lots of Vitamin E. Slowly you will see a remarkable improvement and your skin will have a cleanser and healthier glow.
- The oils from our hair may also irritate our skin, and make it easier for acne to happen. While your skin is healing, keep your hair pulled back off your face.
Once you’ve gotten rid of the little break-out, keep it from coming back! If it does come back, then pull up this list again to get rid of it again, fast!