Remove the Acne Blemishes with Home Remedies
Blemishes are tiny spots or discoloration that flaws the natural appearance of the skin. The weather, excessively oily skin or clogged pores can also cause skin blemishes. The underarms and bikini area are prone to blemishes either due to the use of skin products or hair removing agents such as wax, razors or hair removers.
Blemishes are caused due to waxing when wax along with dirt or grime gets trapped in skin pores causing clogged pores. Such a clogged pore results in a pimple, blackhead or whiteheads. It is important to ensure a clean and dry skin surface before waxing to avoid skin blemishes.
In addition, the skin functions to eliminate a portion of the body’s toxic waste by sweating. If the body contains more toxins than the kidneys or liver can effectively discharge, the skin takes over. In fact, some doctors call the skin the 3rd kidney. As toxins escape through the skin, they can disrupt the health and integrity of the skin, creating issues.
Most Useful Home Remedies for Acne Blemishes
Here are few home made solutions, which if applied on the skin reduce the blemishes, or if the blemishes are light then they can even disappear.
- Mix tomato juice and lemon juice, store in a bottle and keep this in refrigerator. Apply this mixture on your face or skin blemishes at other areas daily with the help of a cotton ball to lighten your skin tone and facial hair and to reduce skin blemishes.
- The application of a decoction prepared by boiling chamomile and lemon juice in water helps to heal Blemishes on face. This natural cure works best in case of Blemishes due to acne scars.
- A mixture of lemon juice, rose water and honey taken in equal parts serves as one of the most effective Face Blemishes home remedies.
- Grate a potato and apply it onto the face by gently rubbing it in. Wash your face in twenty minutes or so.
- Slice a lemon into two and remove the seeds. Use one half of it to gently rub the scarred areas. Lemon is commonly used as an exfoliating agent. It will clear out dead cells if any while its bleaching properties are capable of lightening the skin.
- Take 2 tsp gram flour and a pinch of turmeric. Add a few drops of lemon juice to it. While adding a tsp of curd, make a smooth paste. Apply this pack to your face and other affected areas with blemishes daily for a few days for getting rid of acne scars and other skin blemishes.
- You can rub a lemon peel on the skin with a little sugar on it or without the sugar. After rubbing it leave it on the skin for at least 10 minutes. If you practice this regularly you can reduce the acne and pimple marks finely.
- Sandalwood is very good in keeping the complexion clear and reducing the blemishes. You can apply sandalwood paste on skin made with rose water. It even soothes the acne, pimples and boils from the skin.
- Lemon juice, potato juice and cucumber juice are regarded as excellent natural home remedies for Face Blemishes removal.
- Soak four almonds in water overnight. In the morning, remove their skin and then grind them. Next, add some honey and a few drops of lemon juice in the grinned mixture.
Avoid greasy, oily junk food, alcohol, smoking, and artificially flavored and carbonated beverages. Consume a healthy balanced diet that consists of green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, whole grains, lean meat and fish. Drinking at least 6 liters of water a day is essential to ensure that your skin remains hydrated and supple. This will aid in clearing up the blemishes faster.