The Most Useful and Easy Tips To Avoid Hair Loss
Prevention is always better than cure. It is far better to prevent hair loss than to try and cure it. Losing about 100 strands of hair a day is normal. If you begin noticing a significant increase in the amount of hair in the shower drain or in your brush. If you are suffering from hair loss, you have reached the right spot to find out how to stop hair loss naturally. Here we discuss hair loss, causes of hair loss, ways to stop hair loss, foods to stop hair loss and much more.
The Most Effective Ways on How To Stop Hair Loss
- Maintain a healthy and balanced diet. Poor nutrition and vitamin uptake is responsible for a great deal of hair loss.
- It is important to drink a minimum of 10 to 14 glasses of water each day to prevent loss of hair. Water helps in washing away the toxins, which are one of the most important reasons for hair fall, from the body.
- Wash your hair regularly in warm water and use a deep conditioner.
- Condition hair daily. Ensure that you use a conditioner at all times after shampooing your hair. Conditioner helps soften and detangle hair.
- Always rinse your hair using lukewarm water. Make sure never to use extremely cold or extremely hot water to wash your hair as this makes them brittle.
- Aloe Vera juice is also a good moisturizer for the scalp and hair. It replenishes the moisture content of the scalp and prevents the loss of hair.
- Gently massage your scalp twice daily using your fingertips and not your nails. This increases blood circulation to the hair follicles and results in increased nutrition supply to the hair.
- Avoid hairstyles like ponytails and cornrows, which stretch and pull hair.
- Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice, you can use one out of three; do not mix any two or three. Leave it on over night (if your head gets wet you will be able to smell it). Wash it out in the morning.
- Regular gentle brushing of the hair is great but avoid harsh brushing as this strips and stretches the hair, resulting in brittle hair that is prone to breakage.
Now you know how to prevent hair fall, then you might also want to know about treatment of dry hair. Find out some useful tips used to grow your healthy hair.