Top 8 Hair Care Tips for Natural Hair
Beautiful hair adds some kind of personality to your image and naturally beautifies you. The biggest difference between the average woman’s hair and the hair you see in the fashion and beauty magazines is the way it shines. Here are some of our favorite tips for getting and keeping the best natural-looking healthy hair. I would love to hear all of your personal tips for healthy hair.
The Most Effective Hair Care Tips for Natural Hair
- Combine 1 teaspoon of triphala powder (an Ayurvedic herb you can purchase online), with 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and a small amount of water until a paste is formed. Wet hair and apply paste to scalp and hair. Leave on for at least 20 minutes and rinse.
- Mix 2 table spoons of curd with 1 table spoon of lemon juice and apply it on your hair, both on the roots and on the length, instead of hair conditioner after shampooing, then, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. It will add a lot of shine, softness and “silky feel” to your hair.
- Mask a ripened avocado and mix in a tablespoon of organic honey and allow it to sit for 20 minutes before rinsing it off in the shower.
- Avocados are rich in a variety of vitamins and nutrients, including vitamin E and protein, both of which your hair needs to remain soft and healthy. Meanwhile, honey is a natural antibacterial agent.
- Raw milk is rich in calcium and dairy proteins that can restore, strengthen, and protect hair. Simply, work the kefir into the hair or rinse with soured raw milk. Then wrap hair in a towel for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, rinse hair with warm water.
- Add 2 teaspoons of organic sandalwood powder to 3 tablespoons lime juice for an excellent cooling summer hair mask. You may also replace sandalwood with licorice powder, or combine both into a mix.
- Combine 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar with the grated peel of an entire lemon and allow it to set for 15 minutes to absorb the excess oil from your scalp, and then rinse in the shower.
- Apple Mask: Finely grate a large apple, apply to hair, and wrap tightly in a towel for 30 minutes. Wash, as usual, and air dry. Apples can be used to relieve head itch and prevent split ends. For best results, it should be done twice a week.
Choose the one that fits you better and bring your hair back to life!! I hope you found it useful. Please feel free to share your own natural hair care tips in the comments section below.