The 10 Useful Hair Growing Tips
Having a naturally healthy head of hair is something many of us aspire to achieve but find it difficult to do in this age of stress, environmental pollution and sickness. The length of your hair is genetically determined and much of it depends on the growth cycle of individual follicles and the shape and width of the hair shaft as well. Whether you seek to grow or regrow your hair, keep in mind that you only have one head of hair. Here are a few tips that will come in handy for women who are longing to have rapunzel-like tresses.
The Best Hair Growing Tips
- It is very important to moisturize the ends of your hair. Regularly apply a lotion moisturizer, oil – like jojoba or a leave-in conditioner, on the ends.
- Get a massage. A healthy scalp means healthy hair and massage is a quick and easy way to encourage hair to grow.
- Hair growth will only take place once the rate hair fall decreases. Many people face stress in their day to day lives and face baldness at a very early stage. Eat three meals a day and make sure that you have at least five different colors of fruits every day.
- Get a handle on your hair. Try to hold your hair from the roots when combing to relieve the strain on the strands.
- Avoid chemical treatments such as bleaching, perms, coloring or highlighting.
- Taking care of the ends of your hair is really important to the growth process. Keep you ends moisturized by avoiding heat styling as much as possible. Also, you can apply Argan Oil to the ends of your hair to insure moisture and health.
- While going to sleep at night, tie a silk or sating scarf or sleep over a satin pillowcase. This would prevent the formation of tangles in your hair and also keep dryness at bay.
- It is very important to style your hair in such a way that the ends are not exposed to open air. Try to go for French rolls, buns or other types of updos whenever you step out of the house.
- Trim your Hair: Go for that much-needed trim! Your hair stops growing permanently if you do not trim them. This is also the main reason why you get split ends.
- Healthy body, healthy hair. Regular exercise, plenty of sleep and good diet will keep your hair growing beautifully.
Also, make it a habit to tie your hair into a plait before going to bed. Is very important to reduce your stress level as much as you can to get a hair and life more healthy.
More useful articles: