5 Best Foundation for Sensitive and Dry Skin
Foundation is usually the beginning of your makeup routine. As any woman knows, a great foundation is the difference between an ordinary beauty routine and a glamorous finished product. You can choose different types of foundation, such as cream, powder or liquid, and different types of foundation work better with certain skin types.
With all the different foundations that are on the market, how do you know which are the best foundations for dry skin? Most foundations on dry and sensitive skin appear to clog the skin therefore. Here are few foundations that I strongly recommend.
The Good Makeup Foundation for Sensitive and Dry Skin
1. Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick: Oil-free foundations won’t work on dry skin, so look for a rich formulation instead. Bobbi Brown’s Foundation Stick is great for touch-ups on the go.
2. Clinique Super Balanced Makeup: It’s very important that dry and sensitive skin always has a good amount of moisturizer. This foundation is great for this purpose as it works as a moisturizer as well. It provides moderate coverage leaving your skin with a matte and smooth finish.
3. MAC Face & Body Foundation: MAC’s fantastic range of foundations really does provide something for every skin type. Their Face & Body Foundation is packed with moisturizing emollients for softer, smoother skin. Coverage is light and natural-looking.
4. L’Oreal – Visible Lift: This foundation is good to use if you prefer or like anti-aging products. Just like the name of the product “Visible lift”, it provides full coverage and eliminates scars, dark circles and freckles. If you are in the age range of 45 to 50, this foundation helps to regenerate skin to give a younger look.
5. L’Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Foundation: For a purse-friendly dry skin foundation, try L’Oreal Paris’ Lumi Magique foundation. Although skin might not stay moisturized for 24-hours like the packaging claims, this silky liquid foundation will help prevent patches, evening-out your skin tone.
I hope this guide will encourage you to find the correct foundation for dry and sensitive skin. So, if you have know any foundation for dry and sensitive skin please share with us via comments below.
If you like this article, you might be interested in some of our other articles on: Bridal Hairstyles for Summer 2013, Home Remedies for Clear Skin, Bedroom Painting Ideas Pictures and Effective Fitness Tips for Brides.