How to Make Eyelashes More Beautiful
Have you ever wanted long, luscious, doe-eye effect lashes? No eye makeup is complete without a touch up in your eyelashes. The most important part on human face which can highlight temperament is the eyes. Eyelashes are a vital part of your eye. They grow from the tips of the eyelids.
Learning how to make eyelashes grow naturally can actually save you a ton on mascara! If you have naturally long eyelashes, who says you need to invest in a lot of mascara? Read on to find out some of the ways, both naturally and with make-up, that you can help make this happen.
The Easy Ways To Make Your Eyelashes
- Every day in the evening, you can rub the castor oil or olive oil on your eyelashes which can promote the growth of eyelashes. You should take a relatively long time to get the effect, but it works.
- Use lip balm on your eyelashes to make them appear curlier. This will also make the eyelashes grow longer over time.
- Brush Eyelashes: Yes it seems a little weird but there actually is a type of comb which can help you to brush your eyelashes. This one is the easiest way to make your eyelashes longer. Comb your eyelashes regularly and see the result.
- Protein is also an useful method. You can smear the protein liquid on your eyelashes every night which can enhance the strength and length of the eyelashes.
- Olive Oil: I actually swear by this tip on how to make your eyelashes grow. It really works! Just adding a bit of olive oil to your lids at night will truly help your eyelashes soak up all of the vitamins and minerals in olive oil!
- Vitamin D can improve the grow of eyelashes. Every night, you can cut a vitamin D capsule and pat slightly on your eyelids and eyelashes. After three months, it will produce significant effect. The growth principle of eyelashes and eyebrows is the same with hair.
- Lash Accelerator: There are some mascaras which have lash accelerators. You can try the one from Rimmel London which will definitely work! A coat of mascara will make it grow longer. You have to spend a little for the mascara but you are giving a perfect look with your long eyelashes!
- Massage Eyelids: Eyelashes can fall out, they can even break and be brittle if we do happen to mistreat them. This means that rubbing your eyelids and actually stimulating the hair follicles can actually truly help make your eyelashes grow stronger and longer in no time at all!
- Did you know that your diet can actually affect how your eyelashes grow too? If you have a really bad diet and are constantly eating up fatty foods, you might see that your eyelashes aren’t as long as they could be. Switch up your diet and get some fruits and veggies in there and you’ll notice a huge difference!
- Take your makeup off before you go to bed. If you leave mascara on overnight, it leaves your lashes more brittle and susceptible to breaking.
You should never use or share anybody else’s Mascara, it can spread germs and cause infections. These are just the tips on how to make your eyelashes grow that have always worked for me. Do you ladies have anymore to add? Come on, share your experiences!