How to Removing Makeup: The Right Ways of Remove Your Makeup
All of us are aware of the fact that makeup should be removed before going to bed. Mostly women apply costly cleansers & makeup removers for this purpose, but we shall today give you some useful tips about how to remove makeup naturally. Olive oil, milk and Vaseline are natural ingredients helpful in removing makeup and giving your skin a fresh and healthier look.
Removing the makeup in the evening is a must in order to let your skin breathe and regenerate during the whole night. There are two types of makeup oily and non oily. Non oily makeup is such things as eye shadow, blushes, and powdered makeup. Oily types are lipsticks, rouge, mascara, and liquid makeup. Each type requires a specific method of removal.
It is recommended that an area of clothing, such as a seam allowance, be tested before removal attempts to insure that the fabric is not going to be damaged. If the stains get on carpeting, test your cleaning method on an area of rug. Here are how to choose makeup remover that is suitable for your skin type and how to remove makeup properly.
How to Remove Makeup
Follow the instructions given below for removing makeup in the best and the easiest way.
Things to Needed:
- Cotton Swabs
- Eye Makeup Remover
- Cleansing Milk
- Makeup Remover or Cleanser (face wash)
Methods of Removing Makeup:
- First thing you will have to do for removing makeup is to secure you hair tightly, so that they don’t fall on your face. For this, you can either use a rubber band, if your hair is long, or a hair band, if your hair is short.
- Now let us come to wiping off your makeup. Concentrate on the eyes first. Take a cotton swab and dab it with eye makeup remover. Gently wipe each eye with the cotton, till the makeup dissolves completely.
- Now is the turn of your face. Take another cotton swab and dab it with cleansing milk. Wipe you face with it, avoiding the eye area, till the time the makeup comes off.
- Wash you face with lukewarm water. Take the makeup remover or cleanser and put a dollop on your palm.
- Rub your hands together, to generate lather. Now, apply this lather all over the face, again avoiding the eye area. Keep rubbing it gently all over your face for around one minute.
- Rinse off the lather with water. Splash your face with water a number of times, to make sure that no traces of makeup and lather are left.
- Gently pat your face dry with a soft towel. Do not rub.
- Lastly apply moisturizer on your face and massage it gently, at least for a minute.
After removing your makeup, wash the face with your regular cleanser and lukewarm water to remove makeup residue. After makeup has been removed, apply a nighttime moisturizer to lock in the moisture.
constantly a huge enthusiast associated with connecting to blog owners which i adore but don’t get a lot of link really like through.