Monsoon Makeup Tips: Enhance Your Beauty in Rainy Season
Monsoon, which is though alleviating makes lot of skin ills. Monsoon or the rainy season is tamped with advanced temperatures and humidity. It is necessary for you to vary your makeup according to the season. Whether you are working in a collective environment or are a residence maker, you require looking your best during the year. Your monsoon make up equipment must be brightness and water proof. In increase to this, you must accomplish a regular purifying, toning and moisturizing schedule in order to keep your skin well and shining.
Grave make up inclines to get blurred during the damp monsoon months. Therefore, it is necessary to keep it glow and balanced. It is suggested to apply waterproof lipsticks, liners, mascara and foundation in order to get the great look. These products don’t obtain simply rinsed out and the water resistant affect also protects the skin against humidity. If you are looking to get dressed for a party, go in for a natural appearance rather than a extremely done up affect in order to carry your make up stylishly.
How to Apply Monsoon Makeup
- Wash and cleanse the face thoroughly and rub an ice cube on your face for 5 to 10 minutes to lower the sweating rate so that the makeup stays put for longer period of time.
- Women with oily skin can use astringent while women with dry to normal skin can use toner after the ice to cool and refresh the skin.
- Avoid foundation and prepare the base of your makeup using powder slightly.
- Sheer film of light brown, beige, pastel or pink cream eye shadow can be used along with a think line of eyeliner and use a coat or two of waterproof mascara.
- Soft matte lipsticks are preferable to most ladies during monsoons but you may use a soft brown or pink shade with sheer gloss.
- Do not neglect to use water-based moisturizers during rainy season to keep away the oily skin, acne and water loss due to perspiration and sweating.
- Keep your hairstyles simple and easy. Elaborate hairstyles are more difficult to manage and redo and limp damp hair do not look good with them. You may use bangs and layered hairstyles instead.
- Bright jewelry is in vogue during monsoons but this is the minimalist year, so you may opt for stone studded light jewelry.
- If you must you blush, keep it light and blend it well. Cream blush in shades of pink, peach and brown can be used.
- During this time, keep your eyebrows in shape with threading and hair gel for you cannot use eyebrow pencil during a downpour.
- Wash you hair regularly and massage your scalp regularly to keep dandruff and other hair problems out of your way.
- Denims are not for monsoons; wear light cotton fabrics, capri pants and three fourths.
- Umbrellas and raincoats are also in fashion. Buy some in cheerful happy colors.
- White and light colors can easily get muddy, so avoid them.
- Throw your leather booths and high heels at the back and wear sneakers and sandals.
- Avoid hair sprays and gels in the monsoons as they can make the hair stick on the scalp resulting in dandruff.
- Massage the scalp with the fingers every night to enhance the blood circulation on the scalp.
- To keep the hair free from damage, use hot oil treatment once a week.
- Tie long hair while going out.
- If you are an outdoor type of a person, then go for short hair as they are easy to maintain.
- Long hair tends to break off when they are wet.
- Dry the long hair as soon as they get wet in the rain.
- Apply the given tips and enjoy the monsoon without any tension.