10 Best Natural Homemade Face Masks
The face mask is the part of a facial treatment where you can relax and switch off from the world. Homemade facials can also help soothe and calm inflammation, remove impurities, and improve the color and tone of skin. There are many home made remedies for getting fair skin naturally at home,which can found easily around you with the help of which you can made face mask and still homemade face mask yield wonderful results. Here are some of my favorite home-made facial masks.
The Useful Homemade Facial Masks with Natural Ingredients
- Cucumber and yogurt: This mask is good for hydration. Place half a cucumber and one tablespoon of yogurt in the blender and mix. Apply to the skin evenly for 10 to 15 minutes, and wash off with cold water.
- Mix the clay/kaolin, cornflower and oats together with one beaten egg white and floral water. Add 1 teaspoon wheatgerm oil or evening primrose oil plus 1 drop camomile (Roman or German) oil and 2 drops carrot seed oil. Mix well to form a paste and apply.
- Minimizing Egg White Mask: This mask is amazing ladies. Simply separate the whites and yokes of two eggs, beat the whites until they’re stiff and apply to your face. Leave on for around twenty minutes and then rinse with luke warm water. Your skin will feel firmer and your pores will have shrunk dramatically!
- Avocado Face Mask: Packed with moisture retaining oils, avocado face masks are perfect for mature, wrinkled, and dry skin. Using avocado for face mask treatments is as simple as mashing half of an avocado and applying it directly to your face for 15 minutes. For best results, use fresh organic avocados.
- Peach Mask: Peaches contain enzymes that loosen up pores. Peel and pit one ripe peach and cut into small pieces. Add one egg white and whip thoroughly. Apply to face for 15 minutes and follow with a cool rinse.
- Exfoliating Brown Sugar Mask: 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoon regular milk. Mix the two ingredients well and massage into face for 1 minute. Leave on skin for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off with cool to warm water.
- Honey & Papaya Lightening Mask: This mask is specifically for those who have hyper pigmentation, sun spots and uneven pigment. Blend together two tablespoons of honey and half a cup of mashed ripe papaya. Apply on the face evenly for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and then moisturize.
- Apple: Apple face masks are great for all skin types. Mash a quarter of an apple with a fork. Add one teaspoon of oatmeal and one teaspoon of honey. Apply to the face and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Pumpkin Face Mask: 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree, 2 Tbsp vanilla yogurt or sour cream and 1 Tbsp honey. Stir all ingredients together to form a smooth paste. Spread 1 Tbsp of mask on to face and neck. Avoid delicate areas of eyes and mouth. Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse and pat dry. Excess mask should keep in the fridge for 2 weeks.
- Egg and Avocado Mask: 1 avocado, 1/2 tsp lemon juice and 1 egg white. Now combine ingredients to make a paste. Apply to skin and allow to dry. Rinse with cool water.
All the above face mask for fair and glowing skin are very effective and used for years. Using these home remedies for getting fair skin naturally at home is far more cost effective and also gives excellent results.