The Effective Ways To Get Rid of Breast Acne Fast
One of the most common dermatological problems that affect a large number of people is acne. Although breast acne is usually not a serious health threat, it can cause a significant degree of emotional distress affecting lifestyle. Breast acne can be difficult to treat because wearing a bra can trap sebum on the skin. Therefore, a calculated plan of care is necessary to successfully treat it.
Breast acne is generally identified as inflamed pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. They are pimple like eruptions that occur when the small, thin hair on the breast or chest clog follicles due to excessive oil production. So in this article I have found some of the best naturally acne care tips for your breast acne.
The Main Causes of Breast Acne
- Improper functioning of the liver and kidney.
- Acne can also occur due to environmental factors such as humidity and pollution.
- Excessive sweating and exposure to dirt, grease and polluted air.
- Another common cause of breast acne is hormonal fluctuations associated with menstruation and pregnancy.
- Improper fat digestion in your body, which can lead to pimples or acne eruptions on your body.
How Do You Get Rid of Breast Acne
- Wash your breasts daily in the shower with body wash and a loofah. The body wash will cleanse the skin and the loofah will gently exfoliate the skin.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly and also wear clothes that allow your skin to breathe.
- Draw yourself a hearty bath. Make trusty that the liquid is hearty and not scalding hot. Soak for most 10 to 15 minutes.
- Dry yourself thoroughly after each shower to remove any moisture on your skin.
- Cover your chest with sunscreen if you are going outside with any skin exposed. Alpha-hydroxy acid makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
- Avoid wearing sports bra as it tends to suppress your breast without leaving any room for breathing.
- Wear shirts made from breathable fabrics, especially when exercising or being in hot climates that will make you sweat. Change your clothes if they become sweaty. Try to exercise before you shower.
- Pat dry your body properly with a clean towel after a shower or cleansing your skin, to prevent moisture staying on the skin.
- Apply a small amount of benzoyl peroxide cream to the acne on your breasts each day. According to “Braun-Falco’s Dermatology,” the benzoyl peroxide will fight the bacteria causing the acne and dry out excess fluid and oil trapped in the pimples.
- Moisturize the breast skin by applying an oil-free moisturizing lotion. Using an oil-free lotion will prevent the skin from becoming re-clogged with comedogenic oils. Apply an oil-free moisturizing lotion twice a day after using the benzoyl peroxide cream.
- Using herbal remedies such as tea tree oil, aloe vera gel, etc. may be helpful as it has strong anti bacterial, antiseptic and anti fungal properties.
Breast acne or pimples under breasts is uncomfortable and can lead to reduced self esteem. Hope you will follow these useful best methods to clear acne on breast.