Natural Tips for Facial Hair Removal: Remove Unwanted Hair on Your Face
Facial hair removal for women is a necessity. Many women suffer with facial hair problems in silence, believing they are alone in their fight against unruly, unwanted hair. Most women experience dark facial hair at some point in their lives due to aging, changing hormones or a variety of genetic conditions.
Women find as they age, their hormones become imbalanced, and facial hair growth increases on the chin and upper lip. Chemical bleaching kits can be costly and irritating to your skin. Professional hair removal is expensive, and not everyone can afford this option.
Natural Tips for Facial Hair Removal
So here I am with some of the home remedies for facial hair removal, I mean they won’t sweep off all your facial hair in one take but yes, will reduce their growth.
- Mix 1 tbsp. lemon juice with 1 tbsp. honey, and apply a thin layer to the face. Lemon juice has a natural bleaching quality without the harmful chemicals. Leave the mixture on your face for 15 to 20 minutes, and gently wipe off with a warm damp cloth. Do this daily.
- Make a mixture by blending the white from 1 egg along with half a teaspoon of corn flour and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Mix until this becomes a sticky paste and apply this on the affected area. Let dry and then gently peel off.For Best results do this at least 3 to 4 times a week.
- ake about 2 teaspoons of honey and mix with 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Apply this on your face and neck in direction of hair growth. Let dry for 15 minutes and then wash off with warm water. Repeat this at least two times a week.
- Take sugar, lemon and water. In a bowl, put sugar, and squeeze in about half of a lemon add around 1 teaspoon of water and mix it. Make sure it doesn’t become very runny. With a brush apply it on your face, and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Do this twice a week.
- Take turmeric powder and some milk, mix them together. Rub the paste like mixture on your face and leave it for around 15 minutes and wash off. Whilst washing scrub it off in a circular motion with fingers.
- Take some gram flour (besan) and mix it with water. Let it be a thick paste. Rub it on face and keep it on for 5 minutes. Take some water on your palms, simply make them wet and scrub off the besan from your face. Have circular motions for this and rub it off. After the besan sheds down from your face, let the remnant besan dry on the face and then wash it off.
- Dry some orange peels, and grind it to powder. Mix this powder with curd and turmeric. Apply it on skin and scrub in circular motion. Wash it off after the whole paste sheds.
- Take a spoon of barley powder and mix it with milk or lemon juice. Apply on face and let it be there for 20- 25 minutes. Wash it off.
These were some of our secret tips for facial hair removal do try them and let me know how they worked for you. We hope you will like these very useful facial hair removal tips at home. Feel free to share your comments with us.