7 Easy Hair Care Treatments At Home
Hair care is an overall term for parts of hygiene and cosmetology involving the hair on the human head. Hair care will differ according to one’s hair type and according to various processes that can be applied to hair. You cannot rush to a spa, beauty salon, or trichoilogist to fix recurring bad hair days every single day.
Whether you’re looking to fight frizz or change your hair’s texture, there’s a hair treatment out there that can help. Use the following home remedies for controlling hair loss:
The Most Useful Hair Care Remedies At Home
- Take half a cup of ‘amla’ powder, add to it two tablespoons of castor oil and one full egg and make into a smooth mixture. Apply on the hair and the scalp, leave on for about 30 minutes before shampooing.
- Hot-oil treatment is like a jolt of amped-up conditioner, taking your hair from dull and frizzy to shiny and healthy in 30 minutes or less. It’s an especially good choice for dry hair or hair that’s damaged, chemically treated, or subject to excessive heat styling.
- Coconut milk is among the richest sources of tissue-nourishing, plant derivatives. It is an excellent home remedy for keeping the hair soft without depending upon chemical formulations and regenerating dead hair follicles.
- Castor oil is extremely helpful in a number of ways, but when you use it in a home hair treatment for split ends, at least you don’t have to drink the vile stuff! Rather, just mix equal amounts of castor oil, mustard oil, and olive oil – again, the amount you mix depends on the length and thickness of your hair.
- Don’t always opt for styles that require you to tie your hair up tight. As sleek and fashionable as this may look, it puts a great deal of pressure on the hair which adds to the breakage and hair fall.
- Make a mixture out of one cup of henna powder to which one tablespoon of lime juice has been added and mix into it the white of an egg. If the egg smell puts you off, use curd instead of the white of an egg. Apply this mixture to the hair, leave on for approximately half an hour and then shampoo. A point to note is that this pack will not color your hair despite the dying quality of henna being an ingredient.
- Aloe Vera juice is very effective to stop hair loss. Pure aloe gel can be applied directly to the scalp. This is helpful for preventing hair loss due to irritated, dry or infected scalp.
While you follow these basic daily and weekly suggestions to reduce hair fall. Follow any of these simple home remedy for hair fall and get lustrous shining hair with regular practice.